STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Pulled 405 yesterday conventional for 3 reps. Then went down to 315 to sumo and worked my way up to sumo 405 for 1 rep. But lost my grip on rep two. The bars are my gym aren't perforated in the middle of the bar. So it is harder to keep the grip on them. But 405 felt good sumo. I know i can get at least 415. Guess its chalk time

your progress has been great man! i'm sure you're going to kill it. people don't know that tryna get the green lights can be a big difference from just throwing weight around in a gym.
Thanks man, they are white lights actually
laugh.gif

Pulled 405 yesterday conventional for 3 reps. Then went down to 315 to sumo and worked my way up to sumo 405 for 1 rep. But lost my grip on rep two. The bars are my gym aren't perforated in the middle of the bar. So it is harder to keep the grip on them. But 405 felt good sumo. I know i can get at least 415. Guess its chalk time

Good stuff. I got 385 up Friday. I hope to hit 405 in a month or so.

Is it wiered that my squat and DL is the same? I feel like one should be more than the other.

Good stuff. I got 385 up Friday. I hope to hit 405 in a month or so.

Is it wiered that my squat and DL is the same? I feel like one should be more than the other.

My deadlift is better than my squat buy a good amount. My 1rm on squat is 365. My 1rm for deadlift is (assumed) 415. I could probably pull more but thats all i have ever actually done but i did it for 2 reps.

Decline and flat are just about the same thing and decline is for cheaters :tongue:

Hit 275 for an easy 15 today on bench just messing around, reps suck :lol:

No more lifting this week, it goes DOWN on Saturday, cant wait.

If you're hitting 275lb "easy" 15 times with no training for reps...

I don't want to hear anything less than 395lb on bench.

Like...

Nothing less.

For protein, just bought a 5lb ON from 24 hour fitness. Didn't realize they sold supps like that. Was a straight 50 whereas BB.com is more.

Went from 3 months of 5/3/1 and made some gains. Switching to PHAT this week, which programs with no DLs. F that noise. I'm throwing it in even on a squat day.

For protein, just bought a 5lb ON from 24 hour fitness. Didn't realize they sold supps like that. Was a straight 50 whereas BB.com is more.

Went from 3 months of 5/3/1 and made some gains. Switching to PHAT this week, which programs with no DLs. F that noise. I'm throwing it in even on a squat day.

You can program it in any manner you want, as long as the main principles of the program stay intact.

thought i'd feel this week after getting trippy this weekend. but nah felt strong.

the booty around the way might've had something to do with it. you know like you just got your mac daddy on and you feel like you can get 3hite lights on everything!

If you're hitting 275lb "easy" 15 times with no training for reps...

I don't want to hear anything less than 395lb on bench.

Like...

Nothing less.
I could have probably hit it for 20 if I pushed it, cant risk a injury right now though, shouldn't have even been benching this close but my boy was in town so I said f it.

I could probably hit 385 just touch n go but that doesnt mean anything for what I'm training for.

4 wheels buy the end of the summer is the goal.

I could have probably hit it for 20 if I pushed it, cant risk a injury right now though, shouldn't have even been benching this close but my boy was in town so I said f it.

I could probably hit 385 just touch n go but that doesnt mean anything for what I'm training for.

4 wheels buy the end of the summer is the goal.

If you hit 275 20 times...

You're hitting 415-430lb for 1RM the proper way.

I'm going off of what I can do numbers wise.

That's the range for me, and it seems to be lower than the "formula".

Vids or it didn't happen..

Kid.

If you hit 275 20 times...

You're hitting 415-430lb for 1RM the proper way.

I'm going off of what I can do numbers wise.

That's the range for me, and it seems to be lower than the "formula".

Vids or it didn't happen..

Kid.
What is the proper way?

Im not you, kid. lol

Really though, you gonna hit me out of all people with the "vids or it didn't happen"? lol 

Heres the results from my last meet, where it actually counts. I was 3rd in the 242s 

http://www.carolinapowerlifting.com/uploads/4/2/3/6/42363057/2014-fall-festival-results.pdf

You have any official numbers?

<3

People at my gym think in juicing lol , funny how two months ago my workouts were all over the place & I couldn't even see any results . Can't stress this enough you just have to eat right ! & you guys lowkey motivated me . I'm gonna start sprinting to shed more body fat .

People at my gym think in juicing lol , funny how two months ago my workouts were all over the place & I couldn't even see any results . Can't stress this enough you just have to eat right ! & you guys lowkey motivated me . I'm gonna start sprinting to shed more body fat .

Congrats.. :nthat:

What's your diet?

Yea I am starting back dieting(just picked up some greek yogurt to snack on) while eating 4 times a day and sprinting is a must since I dont get to ball has much as I would like.

Let me go raid thru some of my previous Naturebox for some grub.

@6 rings MJ

Meal 1 : 8 Egg whites , 75 Grams of Oatmeal and (i usually cut my bananas on my oats )

Meal 2: 6.5 oz of ground turkey breast , White rice + Broccoli

Meal 3 : i snack on Rice cakes & Peanut butter with a banana .

Meal 4 : Sweet Potatoes + Chicken Breast .

Meal 5 : I usually end my day with some Oats & a bowl of fruits .

My so call diet is not perfect but ive been seeing results & there's always a meal 6 , since im always so busy i barely have time to meal prep like i used to .

Back
Top Bottom