STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

The new flavor is pretty good. Tastes just like brownie, but with crushed up thin mints inside.

Last edited:
I just had the smores, .

I'll be honest, not my favorite. really didn't taste too different from the cookie dough flavor.
banana nut is still my favorite.

Any of yall listen to the Joe Defranco podcast?

Dude loves to drop in how he's had back surgery any chance he gets :lol:

damn bros.

i weighed myself on March 2nd after deciding I was going to go ham at the gym. Weighed 190. Today I'm at a cool 169. Still got a long way to go but 20 pounds while getting stronger gets me amped. Bout to crush the bench today.

Lol I've listened to 2 episodes and he mentions it a lot, especially with Kelly Starrett. Haven't checked it out in a minute cuz I got tired of him talking abt ONNIT and sponsors for on and on. Worth checking back out?

Alright bros I need some help, if anyone can help me locate/send me some Blantons Bourbon, Ill pay you double what it costs. I need it for a gift. 

Last edited:
damn bros.

i weighed myself on March 2nd after deciding I was going to go ham at the gym. Weighed 190. Today I'm at a cool 169. Still got a long way to go but 20 pounds while getting stronger gets me amped. Bout to crush the bench today.
Nice whats your height?

& you diet too?

Lol I've listened to 2 episodes and he mentions it a lot, especially with Kelly Starrett. Haven't checked it out in a minute cuz I got tired of him talking abt ONNIT and sponsors for on and on. Worth checking back out?

It's not bad to kill time, but there are more entertaining things out there :lol:

Nice whats your height?

& you diet too?

5'7-5'8.

Nothing magical with the diet. Non-savage portions. Cut way down on rice, bread. Drink veggie/fruit shakes regularly. Lots of chicken and eggs. Still definitely indulge on weekends. Biggest difference recently is my good days are way more consistent than my bad days. I'm lifting intensely 6 days a week without fail. Doing that gives you a lot more wiggle room. Always drinking lots of water.

No gimmicks really. Just trying to eat better and workout 5-7 times a week.

I picked up a jump rope today to incorporate into my cardio. Took it to the gym tonight and did a hiit session after my workout, seconds straight and then a 30 second rest for 12 minutes. I'm going to work up to doing 1 min on 1 min off for a total. I'm thinking about ordering from www.crossrope.com

Last edited:
Suggestions for my exercise and diet plan?

This is what I've come up with so far:

Exercise

Sun. - sprints, hips

Mon. - chest, shoulders, biceps

Tues. - back, triceps, forearms

Wed. - sprints, thighs

Thurs. - hips, thighs, calves

Fri. - chest, shoulders, biceps

Sat. - sprints, calves

Diet

- Water & tea for liquids, pre-workout as well I guess

- Lean meat and vegetables, no carbs and fruit only on sprint days

What do you do to exercise your hips?

Also, put triceps with chest(push movements) and biceps with back(pull movements)

Last edited:
What do you do to exercise your hips?

First I'll put my hand up on your hip.
Then you'll dip
I'll dip
we dip.

as far as chest and tris back and bis. it doesn't matter . how or in what order you do your exercies.
That is one of the ways to do it though. just to knock them all out. I personally don't because my tris and bis are usually pretty burnt from my chest and back work out so i like to work them on a completely separate day.

Suggestions for my exercise and diet plan?
This is what I've come up with so far:

Exercise
Sun. - sprints, hips
Mon. - chest, shoulders, biceps
Tues. - back, triceps, forearms
Wed. - sprints, thighs
Thurs. - hips, thighs, calves
Fri. - chest, shoulders, biceps
Sat. - sprints, calves

Diet
- Water & tea for liquids, pre-workout as well I guess
- Lean meat and vegetables, no carbs and fruit only on sprint days

eat carbs, you can lower them but dont abolish them.

Back
Top Bottom