STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Dude hitting his thighs like

as far as chest and tris back and bis. it doesn't matter . how or in what order you do your exercies.
That is one of the ways to do it though. just to knock them all out. I personally don't because my tris and bis are usually pretty burnt from my chest and back work out so i like to work them on a completely separate day.

I have the same experience, but in my experience, if my tri/bi is burned out today, I'm not going to be able to work them much the next day which is what he has in his schedule. I just don't recover that fast.

I have the same experience, but in my experience, if my tri/bi is burned out today, I'm not going to be able to work them much the next day which is what he has in his schedule. I just don't recover that fast.

right now im doing PHAT so arms are on chest day

but typically I do Legs, chest, shoulder , legs, back, arms.

for dudes with toned up or shredded quads, how did your leg routine look like? i am not really looking to add more size to my frame but i just want to maintain size and get even more tone.

for dudes with toned up or shredded quads, how did your leg routine look like? i am not really looking to add more size to my frame but i just want to maintain size and get even more tone.
b4 someone jumps on this

angles. and reps.
extensions. curls, press.
let your legs grow man.

I played bball for the first time in like 2 years yesterday, my body is done. geezus you ballers... big ups. I haven't been able to play like that since I was about 24.

Im trying to make a plan for myself for this summer cut. I think I want to experiment with more HITT

since I have always been body building. I usually stuck with LISS. and controlling my cals.

is there anyone here who has made that swtich?

geez im looking at my numbers, my body is terrible.
i bulk off so little but have to cut on 2300 cals. but a bigger cut at like 2100

Last edited:
Just a 4th of the way through Supple Super Saiyan. I'm jotting down notes of the good stuff and should have a more condensed version of the book (there's a ton of redundancy). Aiming for around 35 pages of digestible stuff.

I'll post the link to the google doc when done if anyone wants for free. Might be a little longer though with the finals going on. GO DUBS WE OUT HERE BRUHS

Just a 4th of the way through Supple Super Saiyan. I'm jotting down notes of the good stuff and should have a more condensed version of the book (there's a ton of redundancy). Aiming for around 35 pages of digestible stuff.

I'll post the link to the google doc when done if anyone wants for free. Might be a little longer though with the finals going on. GO DUBS WE OUT HERE BRUHS

Say what? Aware me...

2nd edition?

Finished it a few days ago. Its pretty good. Its very similar to the first edition.

I should just do all my cooking on Sunday for the whole week.

Would be so much easier and cheaper.

2nd edition?

Finished it a few days ago. Its pretty good. Its very similar to the first edition.

Yeah the 2nd. Stoked Amazon price matched all clutch like and saved me an extra 7 bucks.

I appreciatiate how he attempts to simplify certain things (spinal bracing, shoulder/hip rotation, stable "archetypes", etc.) and the language he conjures up at times can be very clear.

He really seems to love his account of torque, but I don't know that he ever really comes up with cuing that is way way better than "screw the feet in", but maybe that's just me.

Back
Top Bottom