STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Belts and in the deadlift area for curls lol

Checking my form on squats. PR of 235. (Light I know smh) Felt easy though.

Only really record when I go near maxing out to make sure my form isn't breaking down

Form seemed good. But if by form you meant squar looked chill. But yeah hard to fudge other **** when the view is like the ceiling mostly.

Seemed like you can do way more though you seem bigger. Go do more right now mother ******.

Form seemed good. But if by form you meant squar looked chill. But yeah hard to fudge other **** when the view is like the ceiling mostly.

Seemed like you can do way more though you seem bigger. Go do more right now mother ******.

:rofl:

IG cuts out a solid amount from what my iphone records SMH. I was trying to get my cousin to back up and get more but some dam leg press machine was in the way.

I'm a little under 170 so I should def be able to do more. Gonna keep trying to push and go up. Been careful with squats since I used to have lower back issues. I'll post another clearer vid when I crush 255 next week.

i'm 135 pounds n 5'9. I want to be like nate robinson and weigh 185 with the 4% body fat ratio. Is the 50 lb difference between us all muscle? Wondering what a decent amount of time to achieve that goal would be. thanks

Well it's been fun bulking and not doing Cardio..
but now it's time to start adding cardio in and not being so sloppy with my eating everyday.

not dieting just not eating what I want when I feel

I bulk terribly, I swear my body hates bulking. i retain a lot of water and stomach extends way too much...

my goal is to be ripped for my 30th birthday though. since im not competing this year want to be more of an athletic build

but now it's time to start adding cardio in and not being so sloppy with my eating everyday.

I bulk terribly, I swear my body hates bulking. i retain a lot of water and stomach extends way too much...

my goal is to be ripped for my 30th birthday though. since im not competing this year want to be more of an athletic build
Since February I lost 40 pounds not doing a lick of cardio but now that im tryna lose a couple more its inevitable 
mean.gif

Ive started throwing it in since last week, Here we go 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Cardio is critical... what's the point of being strong if you can't move well? Aerobic capacity helps with your lifts too.

Well guys had a pretty solid day today.

Opened up with 473 on squats and got red lighted for depth, so I took it for a second and got it. This was a mental curve ball considering Ive never been red lighted for it before.

This kind of messed up my game plan but I went ahead with the plan and said **** it and took 540 for my 3rd like I had plan and got it. Ive never made that big of a jump before.

Bench went easy except for my back cramping up, finished with 370 with some in the tank.

I was gassed by the time deadlifts came up, we were in an old basketball arena that had no ac so I was sweating like a pig 
laugh.gif

Hit 551 on my 3rd which moved quick but locked out slow, thats a big area I have to work on. 

Thats almost a 100b increase since my last one in November.

1500+ is happening later this year 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I did my whey in today. on 5-16 I weighed in at 219 got on the scale today and I'm down to 216. I uped my cardio and I picked up a jump rope 3 days ago which I'm starting to incorporate into my workout. I started at 250 at the first of the year. I'm going to try and get to 200.

that is a good goal.  i have never truly bulked while lifting, but with me 32nd birthday coming up quickly i feel you on getting cut up quick with an athletic build.

Hit my rock bottom (top lol). Don't want to be fat no more, bout to lose it all again. Should have started 2 months ago so I could be right for summer tho

Last edited:
Does anyone have any recommended physical therapy workouts for a torn meniscus? Suffered the injury playing ball and skipped surgery so I want to make sure my knee properly is healed.

Back
Top Bottom