STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Well guys had a pretty solid day today.

Opened up with 473 on squats and got red lighted for depth, so I took it for a second and got it. This was a mental curve ball considering Ive never been red lighted for it before.

This kind of messed up my game plan but I went ahead with the plan and said **** it and took 540 for my 3rd like I had plan and got it. Ive never made that big of a jump before.

Bench went easy except for my back cramping up, finished with 370 with some in the tank.

I was gassed by the time deadlifts came up, we were in an old basketball arena that had no ac so I was sweating like a pig 
laugh.gif

Hit 551 on my 3rd which moved quick but locked out slow, thats a big area I have to work on. 

Thats almost a 100b increase since my last one in November.

1500+ is happening later this year 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

You cutting now? 

Gentlemen I hit a personal record on the dumbbell shoulder press yesterday. 105lbs x 5 reps. I know compared to a lot of y'all that ain't nothing but I never thought I'd see the day I could do 100+ lbs. Also finally got 315 on the bench press once, trying to be able to do it multiple times

Does anyone have any recommended physical therapy workouts for a torn meniscus? Suffered the injury playing ball and skipped surgery so I want to make sure my knee properly is healed.
You want it to heal properly but refuse surgery?

pimp.gif

You cutting now? 
Man I'm torn when it comes to that. Of course I would like to be leaner with my same numbers but I've busted my *** to get where I am and I don't want to lose it for vanity reasons.

For now I'm just going to clean up my diet some and see how that goes. I've stopped taking creatine too so hopefully Ill lose some bloat too.

Man I'm torn when it comes to that. Of course I would like to be leaner with my same numbers but I've busted my *** to get where I am and I don't want to lose it for vanity reasons.

For now I'm just going to clean up my diet some and see how that goes. I've stopped taking creatine too so hopefully Ill lose some bloat too.
Saw you had your meet on Saturday. Congrats man. Good stuff.

Saw you had your meet on Saturday. Congrats man. Good stuff.
Thanks man and everyone else too.

I suggest if anyone is on the fence about doing one to DO IT. Everyone is super supportive and its a great atmosphere.

same way I feel.. I've made tremendous progress since last year and im like damn... just to be slimmer for summer just to bulk back up... why.
but thats what I'm doing this month cleaning up the diet adding cardio.

I'll start cutting food in July though.

Yesterday ran sprints and hills. some ab work
Heavy cardio days will be sunday and wednesday (which are my off days (currently)

suavamente suavamente (or anyone else)

How long do you run PHAT for?
im on week 4 now.

Gym looks empty though, so who cares?
My jimmies weren't rustled I just thought it was funny

Don't care how empty the gym is....this stuff always rustles my johnathons.
But my gym is tiny so there are only 2 racks and they are different so doing the wrong exercise in one of them is monopolizing them. Curls in the squat rack will never be ok unless you are curling 225lbs.

Effed up my ankle at soccer yesterday. Bitter it will limit leg day for me. But finally got a lifting belt kind of excited to attack deadlifts with it.

same way I feel.. I've made tremendous progress since last year and im like damn... just to be slimmer for summer just to bulk back up... why.
but thats what I'm doing this month cleaning up the diet adding cardio.

I'll start cutting food in July though.

Yesterday ran sprints and hills. some ab work
Heavy cardio days will be sunday and wednesday (which are my off days (currently)

@suavament3 (or anyone else)

How long do you run PHAT for?
im on week 4 now.
I've been running it for about 8 weeks now, since it's more like a training philosophy than a strict program you can run it for however long. After like 4-6 weeks I change up/add some of the exercises though (added Zerchers, Trap Bar DL on back days, Deficit Pulls on leg days etc..)

I've been running it for about 8 weeks now, since it's more like a training philosophy than a strict program you can run it for however long. After like 4-6 weeks I change up/add some of the exercises though (added Zerchers, Trap Bar DL on back days, Deficit Pulls on leg days etc..)

I love doing it. I 've been following it to the T, but I want to change it myself. I'm not a fan of the upperbody power day.

but as long as I keep a back and a chest exercise as power, I can supplement the rest with what I want right

Do you mind PMing me your version

Last edited:
Never felt nauseous when taking any multi. I grabbed it anyways for its joint support. Probably not gonna take the 6 a day dose or whatever though, I usually take half a dose for the multi's ive tried. (GNC, Opti-Men).

Kid is 19, weighs abt 220. Strong as ****. Beginning of the vid doesn't list the weight but he hits a 594lb pause squat at the end, almost had 617lbs. Other vids has him hitting a 407lb bench, 385lb snatch, 462lb c&j and 484lb clean smh. Didn't even mind the music 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Was about to say dude still not smashing at the beginning of the video but I have no desire to squat all that weight.

He a better man than me in that gym life

Back
Top Bottom