STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Today 4 hr sale

What protein do you guys do?

I want to cop ON 100% Whey. It seems well rated on BB but I'm open to suggestions/reviews from NTers

What protein do you guys do?

I want to cop ON 100% Whey. It seems well rated on BB but I'm open to suggestions/reviews from NTers

That's what I use. Not an expert - and I doubt it has the 100% best profile out - but it tastes really good and has a solid amount of protein per serving. I've had Strawberry, Fruit Punch, Double Rich Chocolate and Mint Chocolate. Loved all of them. The fruit ones I would throw into smoothies with fruits and veggies. The chocolate ones I'd mix with coffee + a little bit of milk - or peanut butter or bananas. But drinking them straight was fire too.

That's what I use. Not an expert - and I doubt it has the 100% best profile out - but it tastes really good and has a solid amount of protein per serving. I've had Strawberry, Fruit Punch, Double Rich Chocolate and Mint Chocolate. Loved all of them. The fruit ones I would throw into smoothies with fruits and veggies. The chocolate ones I'd mix with coffee + a little bit of milk - or peanut butter or bananas. But drinking them straight was fire too.
if u like their whey. Try the hydro whey its real thin. And mix well. Taste amazing. I use the cookies n creeam one. Mix it with cookies n cream biogro. Great combo

Was using EAS Complete Protein Powder, chocolate flavor. Then went to re up at Target last night but got home I got home realized I grabbed EAS 100% Whey protein. Not sure how much a difference it'll be. 1 more gram of protein, not as much fat or carbs and the vitamins and minerals aren't displayed like the complete so I'm just assuming it's just a marketing thing.

I like it though. Usually just throw in a banana and two healthy scoops of peanut butter and it turns out slammin.

Last edited:
The winstrol guy at my gym got banned a trainer caught him peeping in the showers .... crazy seen at the gym with them booting him out

The winstrol guy at my gym got banned a trainer caught him peeping in the showers .... crazy seen at the gym with them booting him out

btw we were joking with you last week when we said grab some....

we had a dude like 7 years ago who use to shoot up in the gym. they kicked him out too...

if u like their whey. Try the hydro whey its real thin. And mix well. Taste amazing. I use the cookies n creeam one. Mix it with cookies n cream biogro. Great combo

I might check it out next time. I think I was deciding on ON or that one last time - but the cost per pound swayed me towards ON.

lol at the old golds in Dallas I used to go to my buddy was taking out the trash (worked there) and the bags would rip from all the needles. Everyone juiced there

Last edited:
You guys should improve your knowledge of the muscles being worked in each exercise along with some basics on program building. I think it could help some of you always looking for the next program. You can just see what you need to work on and tailor the program to your own body.

[emoji]128514[/emoji] new screenname. welcome back beard dude.

short shredded co-worker been acting off lately. piss test came up hot for opiates and weed so he got fired. as he's packing up his stuff we find bottles of test and syringes. i was wondering how his damn deadlift numbers were shooting up so fast [emoji]128137[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

[emoji]128514[/emoji] new screenname. welcome back beard dude.

short shredded co-worker been acting off lately. piss test came up hot for opiates and weed so he got fired. as he's packing up his stuff we find bottles of test and syringes. i was wondering how his damn deadlift numbers were shooting up so fast [emoji]128137[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
sup brother.

man that sucks a coworker got pooped positive, especially in the occupation youre in.

hope all is well man

PR DL yesterday at 445. It was my first time using a belt to dead lift. I pulled 405 for 3 reps no belt and then belted for 425 for 2 then 445 for 1. I figure if i really wanted to test my 1RM i should start singles at 405 and just go up from there at single reps until i fail.

My goal has just been to get to the 1000lb combined club. And I am finally there. at 180lbs 445 DL 365 Squat and 215 bench (i know my bench is pathetic :lol:). My next goal is to try to get my squat up to 405. But i probably wont be able to really attack that number until soccer season is over since i have to run a lot of cardio in between games and can't keep weight on. Fluctuate between 177 and 182 when normally im between 184-188 during the off season

Welp, I emailed the local xfit gym to see what's up. Think I'm gonna give it a try this summer...

Can't hurt trying something new, right?

Back
Top Bottom