STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Welp, I emailed the local xfit gym to see what's up. Think I'm gonna give it a try this summer...

Can't hurt trying something new, right?

Word bro. A lot of these xfit gyms have good deals for new ppl

Ie. Good discounts for the first couple of weeks or month and a free week of intro classes

Ie. Good discounts for the first couple of weeks or month and a free week of intro classes
thinking of finding one for july to really ramp up before my trip to the PI

question for you IIFYM guys... do you include alcohol in there as well? beer/ mixed drinks./ or do you just chalk those up to cheat days?

Welp, I emailed the local xfit gym to see what's up. Think I'm gonna give it a try this summer...

I think the first 2 weeks are free and then $140 per month (for 4 mos). I think I'm gonna give it a go and see how I like it.

I've been skeptical, but there is only one real way to find out about xfit...and that's to try it first hand.

Last edited:
bodybuilding.com anybody tried these? They are buy one get one free
i'm actually halfway through a tub of that stuff. fruit punch flavor. only thing it's good for is energy. one level scoop is about 200mg caffeine so i try and take a heaping scoop to get it closer to 300. only reason why i got it was because it was a longs drugs when i was picking up some medication for a cold.

Get ready to hit numbers you haven't hit before.

You got patsies in this thread getting hurt doing sub bw numbers because their online youtube coach failed them.

Do your research, lose the ego, ask a ton of questions. If you want to PM the gym you hit up, PM me, I can help you in your search.

Trained with my Gyms strongest dude on Tuesday. We did chest. I feel like the juggernaut just punched me in the chest.

He made me do 225 on the bench 6-7 reps and then take a plate off to 135 and do 10 reps and then pushups without rest. Did that 3 times.

Then we did dumbells on the incline. I could only do 35lbs :lol: I was burnt out from the first excercise. Then we did flys and more pushups.

had a headache afterwards :lol: felt mad soft.

Last edited:
Day 3 of 2adays..
F this arthritis&thigh blood pressure yo..
Mostly cardio via plyometrics and small dumbbell weights with high reps.
Had a realization Monday that I'm going to die b4 I turn 50. **** fd me up smh

Get ready to hit numbers you haven't hit before.

You got patsies in this thread getting hurt doing sub bw numbers because their online youtube coach failed them.

Do your research, lose the ego, ask a ton of questions. If you want to PM the gym you hit up, PM me, I can help you in your search.

Appreciate it, bro. I'm actually looking forward to it. Starting next Tues. :pimp:

question for you IIFYM guys... do you include alcohol in there as well? beer/ mixed drinks./ or do you just chalk those up to cheat days?
just track it like you would do everything else. I usually so more cardio to compensate those days

Whats the average ale in carbs. Like i know the lite beers are "7g" carbs. What would a blue moon be?

It's on myfitnesspal... Google is your friend lol

Google?? who is she.!

just kidding

I didn't download my fitnesspal yet,
I was just wondering, when im cutting i dont drink often and when I do i usually don't drink beer, just a rum and diet or something like that... all the clean eating and water usually gets me tipsy quick.

I use my fitness pal when I get strict

Lmao I would love plugging inJameson into my macros.

I'd always go to this Izakaya joint with my people where they'd have this stuff called shochu, 30-40 calories a drink. 4/5 drinks in I'd be 8) way better than lugging down beers IMO

During my alcohol binge period
:smh:

MyFitnessPal can track the best and worst days. Might as well download the app in case you ever have questions about cals or macros.

shochu is like a sake, that stuff is awesome

and for that Jaggermister (which i never drink) that was for 12 oz, is 1 oz a shot... so its 100 cals a shot.

That math tho.

Yo has this happened to anyone else. You know how you randomly get cramps/Charlie horses? For the 2nd time - I get a cramp in my calf while I'm in bed at like 7 AM. Then I feel that tightness for the REST OF THE DAY. Used to never happen until I started lifting consistently. Kindof annoying cause yesterday was squat day and I stretched my legs after too. Any way to avoid this nonsense?

Heavy single squats have led to me forgetting how tough higher rep schemes for squats were. I've squatted 415 for a single, but I struggled hard to even squat 365x2 a few days ago. My endurance must be lacking. I told myself I wanted to hit 315 for 10-12 reps, and I got to 6 or 7 before I decided to start focusing on single reps. I'm thinking I should incorporate some higher rep work into my squats again.

Last edited:
Kept playing around with those handheld gameboy-looking omicron digital body fat gizmos.

Kept getting 4-5%. I'll be generous to the Stay/Get Back In Shape Vol.3.0 Gods and say that I'm maybe more like 8-10%?

What's the margin of error on those badboys? That brand/particular one?

Back
Top Bottom