STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

and u know there are no shortcuts

i know its calories in vs calories out

but i want o pick up three supplements for the end of this cut.

can yall recommend me a protein, bcaa, and fat burner please?

my go to when i used to take supps was: gaspari mypfusion, xtend, and either MAN scroch or Animal Cuts.

thanks guys!

and u know there are no shortcuts

i know its calories in vs calories out

but i want o pick up three supplements for the end of this cut.

can yall recommend me a protein, bcaa, and fat burner please?

my go to when i used to take supps was: gaspari mypfusion, xtend, and either MAN scroch or Animal Cuts.

thanks guys!

Stick with Xtend, I've tried 5 other brands of bcaa (powder drink forms) and none have matched the taste of Xtend.
Protein I usually have no preference, but I've been using Musle Pharm Combat recently. I really like the taste.
Fat Burner I've always used Roxy Lean on my cuts

Stick with Xtend, I've tried 5 other brands of bcaa (powder drink forms) and none have matched the taste of Xtend.
Protein I usually have no preference, but I've been using Musle Pharm Combat recently. I really like the taste.
Fat Burner I've always used Roxy Lean on my cuts
thanks bro

im gonna try shred jym

PES select protein
scivation xtend
ECY stack

i can't see how anyone would take a 1 or 2 week vacation and be that worried about diet unless you're stepping on stage or competing in something. life is too short man.

PES select protein
scivation xtend
ECY stack

i can't see how anyone would take a 1 or 2 week vacation and be that worried about diet unless you're stepping on stage or competing in something. life is too short man.
its the philippines bro. u know how much pork, rice, and alcohol is about to be consumed

im scared lol

I gained 6 pounds the last time I was in the Philippines. I was only there 4 days too. :smh:

I finished a whole box of J.Co donuts in 24 hours. I was on some fat tip.

Last edited:

for personally when I'm on a cut, vacation or not, I like to at least try to stick the macros I set out for myself.

I tend to under eat instead of over eat.

That's when I tend to do iffym because I know im not going to get chicken breast, or lean steak everyday. so if it gotta be pork in asia then so be it

Last edited:
I gained 6 pounds the last time I was in the Philippines. I was only there 4 days too.
mean.gif

I finished a whole box of J.Co donuts in 24 hours. I was on some fat tip.
i'll be there for two weeks.

one party will be for my grandma's 90th

of course theres the arrival and the going away parties.

a couple of days in Borocay.

im very excited.

I've always been curious about Boracay. Never been. Enjoy.
it will be my first time.

ive been to palawan which they say is the non touristy version of borocay.

im excited for it bc my cousin is getting married there in april and he and i are gonna scope out the resort he is having the ceremony and reception at

When ever im in a situation like @instagram. I just worry about hitting protein and throw everything else to the wind.

You might hit 200 grams of fat and not eem know it.

Be great 
devil.gif

Been using this as my pre workout / morning fasted cardio.. enough energy to get me motivated and moving. But not over powering like pre workout

Been using this as my pre workout / morning fasted cardio.. enough energy to get me motivated and moving. But not over powering like pre workout
recommend xtend used to take it before don't know how it helped but minimal help all that matters and plus all the flavors are good money

I have a rookie question... I started to get back into the swing of things but it's kind of hard when your not regular. I went to Walmart looking for energy/ fiber supplements but frankly I have no idea what I'm looking at. I'm 27 so maybe something with some energy, muscle, and metabolism promotion.

I have a rookie question... I started to get back into the swing of things but it's kind of hard when your not regular. I went to Walmart looking for energy/ fiber supplements but frankly I have no idea what I'm looking at. I'm 27 so maybe something with some energy, muscle, and metabolism promotion.
Sup brotha what's your diet like right now? Try and get at least 10-15 grams of fiber per 1000 cals. Drinking water is also key. Along with get in your micronutrients. That will help with the system lol. 

Last edited:
Going to start PHAT today. Any advice going in? The 5/3/1 variation I was doing gave me a good base but I think I need another boost. At least to me, it still hardly looks like I lift. I hate just looking like a regular dude.

buy a mountain of bison and chicken breast, look for the biggest guy in the gym, tell him to hook you up with test, dbol and arimidex, then say goodbye to regular guy [emoji]128137[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

not so much gym nemesis but like benchmarks for me to pass. it's like playing Mario kart and every one is catching red shells.

some of the 300 pound dudes though they can keep the 1st place spot they gonna catch blue shells to the knees some day and then i'll win the cup.

not so much gym nemesis but like benchmarks for me to pass. it's like playing Mario kart and every one is catching red shells.

some of the 300 pound dudes though they can keep the 1st place spot they gonna catch blue shells to the knees some day and then i'll win the cup.

:lol:

Put the joint down.

:lol:

Hey yall. I sprained my ankle about 2 weeks ago. The only cardio I can do is the bike. I'm 32 and I keep my hr at about 120-130 during the bike. I lift weights first. I used to play ball but thats not Gonna happen anytime soon. Any other tips. Can squt or deadlift anymore either. [emoji]128545[/emoji]. Kinda sucks. I just do a lot of machines and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom