STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I'm down. If anybody from the A that want to car pool, let's go!

Last edited:
So yesterday I decided to do chest and back. First time I've done that in years since I thought i wouldn't make it to the gym today. F ing killed. Felt like I had to walk through doorways sideways lol. I prefer to separate the groups though. I need to incorporate close grip bench more. Felt awesome.

Now I find myself out of work early so I'm gonna hit legs today.

Good progress fellas I see the work!

Hit 270x2x2 on bench. Needed a lil help last rep on the 2nd set but it is what it is. Going for 280x1 next monday.

Starting to prep my meals eating 5x a day. Chicken Rice Brocolli greens recommend anything else? I'm bulking by the way but want to do a clean bulk for my abs. Hoping by the summer time I get my results. 

Sorry. I just ate a cheeseburger, deep fried chicken sandwich and fries and slaw. :pimp:

Whole fat yogurt is good for bulking. I used to eat a quart at a time. :lol:

Grillin chicken breast for the week. Might try my cooking skills at beef stew at the end of the week.

Starting to prep my meals eating 5x a day. Chicken Rice Brocolli greens recommend anything else? I'm bulking by the way but want to do a clean bulk for my abs. Hoping by the summer time I get my results. 
I got my cooking skills up so much from meal prepping these past 3 months.

My meals be tasting gooood affffff boyyyyy

Definitely picking up cauliflower to throw that hot sauce and vinegar on next prep. If not then broccoli.

Better jump on that COD

Sweet potatoes
Ground Bison/Ground Turkey with Brown Rice and Honey Mustard
Pot Roast
Asparagus
Quinoa
Protein Pancakes
Mushrooms and Olives
Flavored Ricecakes

Last edited:
Younthink those 1 and 1/2 helped with your explosion

I am really thinking of trying these. In wanting to start doing some variations to my main lifts. I actually did box skwaats and rack pulls and I've been wanting to try something for bench.

Sorry. I just ate a cheeseburger, deep fried chicken sandwich and fries and slaw. :pimp:

Whole fat yogurt is good for bulking. I used to eat a quart at a time. :lol:

I like your style lol. And cottage cheese. I love cottage cheese

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom