STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What are you guys doing currently? Bulking? Cutting? Maintaining?

Bulking right now. Been eating till I feel sick. Gaining weight mad slow now. Feels like I hit 185 and just stopped smh. International chest day today gonna go ham

Starting to prep my meals eating 5x a day. Chicken Rice Brocolli greens recommend anything else? I'm bulking by the way but want to do a clean bulk for my abs. Hoping by the summer time I get my results. 

Kale or collard greens are a must for me as far as greens go. Throw some sweet potatoes in whatever meal for whatever starchy carbs are within your macros. Soul food is like it's own food group of bodybuilding gourmet

Cutting. Been cutting since march -_- . Want ro get down to 170. Im at 180. So just 10 more pounds to go.

For those cutting, ive been on those dannon and yoplait greek yogurt whip mousse things. Taste amazing and macro friendly.
Dannon salted caramel is the bomb

Last edited:
I feel like it's too soon for me to try and cut. Ive only been in the gym about a year. Just tryna hit heavy weights

So figured out my problem with my squat. Trainer observed and noticed my right heel is coming off the ground and toes keep going outward from my original set up. We gonna work on it Wednesday. Discouraging because I can't go heavy like before but gotta build

So figured out my problem with my squat. Trainer observed and noticed my right heel is coming off the ground and toes keep going outward from my original set up. We gonna work on it Wednesday. Discouraging because I can't go heavy like before but gotta build

Destroy and Rebuild. Youll be back at the weight u were doing in no time bro

Cutting. Been cutting since march -_- . Want ro get down to 170. Im at 180. So just 10 more pounds to go.

For those cutting, ive been on those dannon and yoplait greek yogurt whip mousse things. Taste amazing and macro friendly.

Were you loosing massive weight cause since march is a long *** time

No not really. Was 205 at my heaviest. I just prefer to cut really slow. Will post pics at the end of my cut, sadly dint take any before pictures tho.

Why am I just now finding out about these? I haven't seen them in my city tho.

They have 11-12g protein like regular greek?

you out here looking like a young sound :smokin

Im trying!
you on your way family :smokin

Last edited:
Why am I just now finding out about these? I haven't seen them in my city tho.

They have 11-12g protein like regular greek?
you on your way family :smokin

Definitely. Its in your borough ! Im im the bx too. I buy them in the key food right outside the 2 train 233st station. I believe its like 9 or 10. Trust tho, the salted Caremel is amazing. Kills those late night cravings.

Vanilla ice cream flavor is crack when you mix it with milk. But I forgot you dudes don't drink milk cause it's no benefits. Literally tastes like melted ice cream.

done it with both reg. milk and almond milk and i can vouch that flavor wise both mixed is :pimp:

Whatever day is good with me just need a weeks notice.... So i can use my leave

Gains and get drunk sounds like a good time

Last edited:
In all seriousness, I dunno how you guts cut around this time of yr...

Thanksgiving, Xmas, New Year's

Never been one to watch what I eat..but if I was, it'd start on Jan 2 :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom