STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Its not hard just gotta moderate them cheat meals

Back on this milk talk love this chocolate milk right here

Macros are nice also for milk

Vanilla ice cream flavor is crack when you mix it with milk. But I forgot you dudes don't drink milk cause it's no benefits. Literally tastes like melted ice cream.
:Rollin

And ahat ahat I see what you meant yesterday now [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I guessed before I saw it and...yup

FAQ-header-1058x595.jpg

Only milk I drink.. 13 grams of protein per serving.. :nthat:

Best milk on the planet, hands down. Crazy filtration process. Keeps more protein and reduces the sugar and lactose. Only knock against them though is that it's a coca-cola product and also it's overpriced for something that doesn't come from grass-fed cows. I usually prefer to get organic if I'm paying organic prices. But the stuff is too damn good!

Last edited:
What are you guys doing currently? Bulking? Cutting? Maintaining?

I'm wanting to hit 1k on my big 3...then try to maintain while starting to up my cardio for a bit, then switch to cut/aesthetics/ bball mode. My plantar fasciitis is almost better right on time to hoop more soon.
Right now within the past week or two, I'm at 435 dl, 255 bench, 295 squat (so 15 lb away)

Not particularly. Smart water is good. And rum&cokes. I try to avoid everything else. It's the hippy in me

Best milk on the planet, hands down. Crazy filtration process. Keeps more protein and reduces the sugar and lactose. Only knock against them though is that it's a coca-cola product and also it's overpriced for something that doesn't come from grass-fed cows. I usually prefer to get organic if I'm paying organic prices. But the stuff is too damn good!

Yea i have been woke to the feed they are feeding cows....gmo cornfeed/soy... The whole process is disgusting b

I was thinking about purchasing some organic non gmo grass fed protein ish is 80 bucks though

Currently bulking will cut after christmas...

Last edited:

Starting to prep my meals eating 5x a day. Chicken Rice Brocolli greens recommend anything else? I'm bulking by the way but want to do a clean bulk for my abs. Hoping by the summer time I get my results. 
All about hitting your macros bro! Theres no "clean" or "bad" foods.

I'm just trying to bulk back up to 190. I lost 10 pounds but I'm getting it back. Not really tripping because only my bench suffered and that's my worst lift so the breeze blowing a certain way can make it go down.

Always hated the there's no bad or good foods arguments. Theres definitely good foods that are rich in nutritional value and definitely bad food that provides nothing but sugar.
Of course. Everything in moderation. Find a balance you can't go on full bro lol or full eat whatever **** you want lol. Gotta get your fiber in. Fruits and veggies. You eating some ice cream here and there won't affect your physique and your health.

Im a believer in IIFYM now...i used not not like it but this summer i got used to it i guess.

Like homie said, balance.

Back
Top Bottom