STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Muffin Top is my biggest battle.

No matter how clean I eat, lean I get. I remember being 9% body fat and still have a muffin top.

Wonder if it's me being bloated...

Might have to pay to get that it sucked out.

If youre like me and were big before. Its just takes work. Even when i did the show and my abs were at its best that loose skin/fat was still there. And when i bulk it bulks with me. I looked in to getting surgery but now that im older i dont mind. And thank goodness for dad bod no one cares as much anymkre hahaha

For me here in america it was going to be 6k out of pocket...if i end up goig over seas i may look into it again because i know its cheaper

Go to Brazil and get that fat transfer papi. Eliminate them love handles and enhance dat mass. 2 birds with one stone.

For me here in america it was going to be 6k out of pocket...if i end up goig over seas i may look into it again because i know its cheaper

Nawl I found a new lipospuction rocedure. No stitches, I think no anesthesias. 2-3K

Roids?

Cuz his trainer is commenting hes natty :nerd:

Benzino definitely juicing, just look at his face bloat even though he's leaner and his trap/delts.

Not to mention, dude is like 40+, all his natural test is shot. :lol:

Don't see why you gotta lie, getting in shape is still impressive regardless.

Go to Brazil and get that fat transfer papi. Eliminate them love handles and enhance dat mass. 2 birds with one stone.

:lol: :lol:

****** in here sounding like IG models.

But in all serious, the loose skin situation sucks and surgery really is the only option sometimes.

Put in all that work/dedication/time to still have to do that.

Last edited:
Lots of competitive bodybuilders get plastic surgery. Genetics can only get you so far. The gym I'm looking to work at has an on site lipo clinic, dentist, etc.

:lol: at tdogg getting Brazilian butt implants :lol:

Ive been on this fitness journey since 2002 senior year of highschool i cut my eating down did the subway diet ran everysingle night after 6 pm took the original stacker 2 formula. I was a young kid lost 30lbs that summer before my senior year. Ive had the loose skin since 2003. 13 years later still there.. body is a lot better. But its a mind f*** its the one thing that depresses me about my body and the one thing that keeps me fighting so hard for my body

Yea...ain't gotta lie to kick it :lol:

No roid testing in whatever profession Benzino is in, so who cares?

Probably on that same **** Dr. Dre was on back in the day...

Lots of competitive bodybuilders get plastic surgery. Genetics can only get you so far. The gym I'm looking to work at has an on site lipo clinic, dentist, etc.

:lol: at tdogg getting Brazilian butt implants :lol:

On site? Damn I never heard of that.

At the same time, I go to a hood *** gym that barely has enough equipment, let alone that type of ****. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

****** in here sounding like IG models.

But in all serious, the loose skin situation sucks and surgery really is the only option sometimes.

Put in all that work/dedication/time to still have to do that.

Lmao. Just liposuction for that fat on the bottom. Ain't trying to be a model or nothing.

Last edited:
Just warning you guys. Sometimes liposuction backfires. Example : The body will just develop fat somewhere else. You don't want the fat to develop somewhere gross like on your forehead or something, lmao

Back
Top Bottom