STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Word, big boss. At least you don't got to worry about me saying ayo stuff, smh
laugh.gif

I don't care if you like boys, Amel. Just PM someone if you want to see if they feel the same way as you do.

I have no idea how yall lift after doing deadlifts. (Or did i do it wrong?)
Worked up to 425 x5 only going up 20lbs each time from 185. So 6 sets of 5. (Plus the 4 warm up sets) And was gassed. Trued to do other stuff after and would hit 5 reps like f it. 10 min cardio and im out

Worked up to 425 x5 only going up 20lbs each time from 185. So 6 sets of 5. (Plus the 4 warm up sets) And was gassed. Trued to do other stuff after and would hit 5 reps like f it. 10 min cardio and im out

I used to do deadlift on squat days and had to dead that real quick :lol: now I stick to back stuff I can't get hurt on during deadlift days: lat pull downs, pull ups, seated rows, bent row, etc.

Maybe cause you only jumped 20 pounds each time for sets of 5? 
laugh.gif

I love doing overhead tricep extension on the cables... been doing that FST7 style and it kills your triceps 
sick.gif

pimp.gif

Looks good. Tight. Not using your back to lift the weight. You have a slight butt wink but not that much to worry. Work on controlling at the bottom and squeez the glutes. Also do some ankle mobility in the beginning

Front squat with just 25s on the bar with my arms crossed. I already know it's basura:

Front squat just the bar tried to get my elbows up. Felt like my forearms were about to separate from my wrists. My wrist mobility is trash. Pls help:

Lol your front squat with your arms crossed looked really good, actually. I would say it looked better than your back squat. Your back squat everything looked pretty good except for the butt wink.

As for your other front squat, damn, you weren't kidding about your lack of arm flexibility. Your arms looked stiff as hell lol.

Last edited:
jon4rd jon4rd

Good ish bro! :pimp:

Edit: i just noticed ur tee... :smh:

#LetsGoDuke

Lol your front squat with your arms crossed looked really good, actually. I would say it looked better than your back squat. Your back squat everything looked pretty good except for the butt wink.

As for your other front squat, damn, you weren't kidding about your lack of arm flexibility. Your arms looked stiff as hell lol.

:lol: man it's awful. And anytime I put some real weight on the bar when I do the arms crossed joint it starts rolling down my arms smh. Need to work on my mobility

Back
Top Bottom