STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I was told it was for you to be safe from slipping on lift off. You can also use chalk in your traps/shoulders as well.

Damn bro 275, rip to your delts, glad u came out good

woke up for work sleepy af, washed up, got dressed, got in my car... then i was like nah, im taking the day off. called off and went back to sleep :lol:

push day.

incline bench 215 3x4, 1x3, then 1x1. heavy af. gonna grind this until I can get 5x5.
incline db. 95lb 1x7, 1x6, 1x5
ohp 135 2x5, 1x3.
machines and stuff.

Got a weigh in for a Biggest Loser competition at work tomorrow. I’m down 15lbs already in the past 5 weeks. Would love to make it 20lbs for the competition. Where my wrestlers at? I don’t plan on eating until after the weigh in tomorrow morning, that would be roughly 36hrs from my last meal. I’m also going to do 30-60mins of cardio the morning of and a quick sauna sesh.. $1000+ at stake, probably gonna to lose to someone that was 450 lbs anyhow.

Got a weigh in for a Biggest Loser competition at work tomorrow. I’m down 15lbs already in the past 5 weeks. Would love to make it 20lbs for the competition. Where my wrestlers at? I don’t plan on eating until after the weigh in tomorrow morning, that would be roughly 36hrs from my last meal. I’m also going to do 30-60mins of cardio the morning of and a quick sauna sesh.. $1000+ at stake, probably gonna to lose to someone that was 450 lbs anyhow.

good luck my dude. take home that bag.

woke up for work sleepy af, washed up, got dressed, got in my car... then i was like nah, im taking the day off. called off and went back to sleep :lol:

push day.

incline bench 215 3x4, 1x3, then 1x1. heavy af. gonna grind this until I can get 5x5.
incline db. 95lb 1x7, 1x6, 1x5
ohp 135 2x5, 1x3.
machines and stuff.

:lol:

What do u do for work fam

Good luck.. :nthat:

Went to beginners house dance class last night. In good competition me and this one girl never stopped moving the entire class.

Got home and did my

10 x 20-40 push ups
10 x 10-15 pull-ups
10 x 20 squats or lunges
and abs

depleted as hell.

I have the intermediate class tonight. I really want to deadlift but that will wait until tomorrow morning.

Box squats ok on a bench? Or should they be done on a hard surface like an actual wood box?

should be fine as long as your just tapping and going. if you’re planning on pausing on the box i’d imagine a hard surface would be better

i tend to use a wood box

Question for all:

It appears that a good amount of us have been going to the gym for at least of few years. I assume we all have made lifting buddies, friends, acquaintances etc. throughout our journey.

With these bonds that are developed in the gym, I'm sure you and your buddies have also dated women that go to your gym as well.

So, after one person is done with a woman at the gym, what is the etiquette if that woman wants to move on to your pipe.

I'm getting married so this doesn't apply to me anymore but I was just reflecting about the yams that I passed up on.

A few case studies below:

Exhibit A:

So me and a gym acquaintance become cool. Sometimes he comes with his girl. His girl is a flight attendant but also use to strip. Now dude girl would always come in the gym and immediately find me for guidance on handstands and certain power moves etc. because I do capoeira. I always assumed that the acquaintance and his girl had some kind of open relationship because of her occupation. Once I give her my number because I got tempted but didn't bite when she started texting. Like a said she was a stripper so everything on her was fire. Was I wrong for passing that up.

Exhibit B:

I had a gym bro that after a while we got cool enough to group chat and share various lifting, nutrition and life information. We eventually grew apart he moved and whatever. I hop on IG and I go to find him and I also find his old girl that he use to bring to the gym. Now back in the day one of my close friends would tell me that she was thirsting over me like crazy but I was denying it. She is also like a solid 8. She hits my DM's on IG but I ignore her because I knew at one point my homie had real love for that girl.

Exhibit C:

2 of my lifting buddies who are now close friends both dated this girl. Bro A dated her back in the day and Bro B recently dated her to test the waters. Bro B didn't know that Bro A use to date her and they only found out because he noticed Bro B in her ear one morning. Bro A got tight about it but knew that Bro B honestly didn't know. I clown them both for sharing that girl. Fast forward a few months later and she tries to kick it to me. I pass because Bro A is sensitive.

I'm sure we have have our stories and please share. I'm just curious to know if there are rules to this game.

week 4.. supposed to be one of the harder weeks but damn it felt easy.

420 1x2
350 5x3
pendlay 145 2x8, 10
machines and stuff.

Push Day (Deload):

Bench Press:
W/U
3x5x150

OHP:
W/U
3x5x90

Incline Bench Press: 3x5
Incline DB Press: 3x8
DB Side Lateral Raises: 3x12
Rope Pushdowns: 3x12
Seated Tricep Press: 3x12
Barbell Shrugs: 3x12

Absolutely hate deload weeks. Work sets are basically light warm ups sets. Embarrassed to be taking up space in the gym and not doing work, moving ***** weights. Will probably skip in the future until a deload is actually needed. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom