STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Haha. I have plenty of real plates in the cabinet. I just love the convenience of the paper ones. Eat and toss. I'll definitely try the fruit toppings or yogurt next time. Thanks for the suggestion.

Haha. I have plenty of real plates in the cabinet. I just love the convenience of the paper ones. Eat and toss. I'll definitely try the fruit toppings or yogurt next time. Thanks for the suggestion.

screw the hippies cop some GMO zero calorie Walden Farms syrup. YOLO

Just did my first ever powerlifting meet.

It shoulda been a gold! I had sliders on underneath my singlet on the squat so they didn't count my 2nd attempt.(Hell it was my first meet! (I didnt know u had to free ball) With that I would have won 1st easily! Pretty pumped just to have finally done one. Now onto State!

Isn't keto bad if you decide to go back to eating normally?...I've read your body packs on weight so much faster after keto..

Isn't keto bad if you decide to go back to eating normally?...I've read your body packs on weight so much faster after keto..
No. that is false. Any weight gained after ketosis is from water, considering your macros are in check. I guess it depends on what you call normal. If you mean like the rest of america then yea you will gain it all back.

Y'all ever take your pre workouts and then end up NOT going to the gym?

Just happened.

iLLest!

lol yea. **** was cray.

It shoulda been a gold! I had sliders on underneath my singlet on the squat so they didn't count my 2nd attempt.(Hell it was my first meet! (I didnt know u had to free ball) With that I would have won 1st easily! Pretty pumped just to have finally done one. Now onto State!

great job man! just taking that first step and competing is a feat in its own. Now you got that taste of blood, now it's time to start raising hell. best of luck.

Appitizer Nachos with my girl
Main course Elvis burger
Fried bannanas peanut butter, bacon, 1/2 lb beef with sweet potato waffle fries and marshmellow goo.

Only meal of the day.
Come at me bros

Main course Elvis burger
Fried bannanas peanut butter, bacon, 1/2 lb beef with sweet potato waffle fries and marshmellow goo.

Only meal of the day.
Come at me bros
The best thing about sharing an appetizer with the girl is you get most of it!

Main course Elvis burger

Only meal of the day.
Come at me bros

Okay, since you insist I will come at thee.

The nachos look great.

Burger? Not so much. I mean the combonation of MARSHMELLOW with Peanut butter, bacon, and meat? :x

I love PB and Banana... but mixed in with marshmellow and bacon? and cheese?

Im not even tryna get on you about the health aspect...we all deserve a cheat meal here and there.
Im just talking about the actual taste of all those combined.

:x

But enjoy it my dude...you work hard. Im just giving you a hard time. :pimp:

...still looks :x though :lol: :tongue:

Last edited:
Okay, since you insist I will come at thee.

The nachos look great.

Burger? Not so much. I mean the combonation of MARSHMELLOW with Peanut butter, bacon, and meat? :x

I love PB and Banana... but mixed in with marshmellow and bacon? and cheese?

Im not even tryna get on you about the health aspect...we all deserve a cheat meal here and there.
Im just talking about the actual taste of all those combined.

:x

But enjoy it my dude...you work hard. Im just giving you a hard time. :pimp:

...still looks :x though :lol: :tongue:

No cheese on the burger. Actually the macros weren't even bad just high in fat/chelostoral

I actually am about barely at maintencne with that meal which is why it's my only meal of the day, that's one of them things you gotta try in life in general def not a regular thing. They have a sandwich called the triple coranory that was on man vs food, I'm gonna try it on a bulk, the sandwich is like 4000 calories :x :smh:. :smokin

nice.. What did you hit for each of the big 3 lifts?

Hell yeah man! I'm an aggie too. Congrats

Hell yeah man! I'm an aggie too. Congrats
NOT an aggie!!!!!!

Sorry bro I rep OU!! Even tho y'all murdered us this year! I was born and raise in the OK. Been in texas for 2 yrs now.

My numbers werent where they should have been, but since it was my first meet I was kinda conservative. 

Squat 530... Really it was 550.....

Bench 355

Dead 508

All raw. I don't lift equipped. 

Last edited:

My cheat meal for the day salsa verde de pollo enchiladas.

I feel so lazy I can't take more than a day off these days.

You guys & some of the dudes on BB are really an inspiration for a grade A slacker like myself.

A Keto diet doesn't become difficult until you're actually urinating ketones which occurs in 4-5 days of ketosis.

screw keto even though im gonna be low carbing soon for a few days a week soon

doubt it will do anything but eh

I'm no expert but aren't carbs supposed to be the lowest? Most of my trusted sources I've read say something in the range of 40-40-20. Is there anyone that knows about this that can explain it somewhat simply and what different ratios may provide?

Back
Top Bottom