STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I have wide feet and the shoe fits pretty close to tts. Although have to admit when strapped in there is a little bit of a pain on the outside of feet (At widest point) when worn for long duration. But I know if I sized up there would be to much room in the toe area.

Hope that helped..
romaleos fit pretty true to size on me and accommodate a wide foot nicely. i wear an 8.5 in forces and a size 9 in flyknit racers and i bought an 8.5 in romaleos. the straps will help get a nice solid fit on your foot.
Thanks guys, now which color to get 
laugh.gif

OK...so I HAVE to get my DL's in tomorrow. However, I'm crunched for time in the afternoon. What I was thinking about doing was scurrying over to the gym on my lunch break, get in a good stretch and hit my DL's hard. Afterwards, change...(go the rest of the day kinda funky....nothing big going on, so I don't need to worry about smelling bad :lol: ) work for the next 2-3 hours, then go back to the gym to finish up my workout. I literally have 40 minutes to workout tomorrow afternoon and won't be able to get in the full workout unless I get to my DL's earlier in the day. Extremely unconventional, but I have to get it in.

OK...so I HAVE to get my DL's in tomorrow. However, I'm crunched for time in the afternoon. What I was thinking about doing was scurrying over to the gym on my lunch break, get in a good stretch and hit my DL's hard. Afterwards, change...(go the rest of the day kinda funky....nothing big going on, so I don't need to worry about smelling bad :lol: ) work for the next 2-3 hours, then go back to the gym to finish up my workout. I literally have 40 minutes to workout tomorrow afternoon and won't be able to get in the full workout unless I get to my DL's earlier in the day. Extremely unconventional, but I have to get it in.

What's in the second half of the workout?

Can any of you guys recommend a website that can give me a at home workout routine? I have dumbells and a bench.

My hand after 125 KIPPING ( :lol: ) pull-ups, gloves protected me, but I guess not enough....it sucks!

Last edited:
Heard that tearing sound while benching 395x2 smh...no lumps or deformities, just sore right now. Anybody ever had a pec injury? If so, what type of rehab did you do?

My hands hurt/are destroyed after ~30 pull-ups. I can't imagine 125 kipping ones haha

I'm just happy to have finished my WOD

Really thought the gloves would solve the rip, I guess it would have been worst without them..

It is what it is :lol:

No such thing as a good night's rest in my house. Those days are long gone. :rofl:

i know that feel man. my boy just made 6 months. he's sleeping through the night pretty much except for last week when he was sick. poor lil' man was miserable. i tried to hint that i was gonna head to the gym one morning when he was crying and coughing. needless to say, i didn't go :lol:
how old is your kid?

I have no idea what's happened over the past couple months, but my squat form has gone to ****. I've been lifting for ~9 years and had never had a problem till recently. Makes no sense cause I'm more flexible and mobile than ever before. Only thing I can think of is that I'm just worn down from squatting heavy. Gonna take a deload week, then address the situation from there.

Any theroies on what's going on or suggestions are welcomed.

That is some impressive weight loss, love the pizza over your face.  LMAO.  How old are you or about?

Heads up for the broke Brahs bb.com has the 4.4 lb phase 8 on BOGO and you can stack it with the 10% off coupon so that's 9lbs for 45 bucks. I'd cop but I still have some tubs under my bed

meh, profile wise i think phase 8 is trash. people are buying it up because its BOGO everyday and its cheap.

usually protein is protein but it has some ingredients in it to boost up the protein count... unless you are on a budget then get it but if you got money to spend. buy a better product.

its all over the BB forum so look around, you will see some people speakin about the issues and Phase 8 isnt the only protein product with that issue either

meh, profile wise i think phase 8 is trash. people are buying it up because its BOGO everyday and its cheap.

usually protein is protein but it has some ingredients in it to boost up the protein count... unless you are on a budget then get it but if you got money to spend. buy a better product.

its all over the BB forum so look around, you will see some people speakin about the issues and Phase 8 isnt the only protein product with that issue either

Everyone trashes that product lol

Everyone trashes that product lol

yet everyone buys it :lol:

id rather have no protein than take an inferior product. thats just me.

yet everyone buys it :lol:

id rather have no protein than take an inferior product. thats just me.

I haven't used a protein powder in months, and probably never will again. Luckily I'm able to get enough protein through my diet. I don't take any other type of supplement either. If possible diet > supplements.

I invite all of you to join the team with me, #TeamNoSupplements lol

i only take a shake a day if that, and its always post workout. i get enough through my diet but i like to get it right after my workout. its not like im gonna make chicken at mid night :lol:

other than that, im kinda with you.

it's taurine + glycine being counted as part of the protein macro total.

i grabbed some vpx life lift and oh yeah victory bars. they're supposed to be the quest bar killers. so far, not as good. don't have to microwave though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom