STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

lol yall are making feel like proving something with this going back and forth. In a good way tho

At metroflex in Arlington they have a poster above the benches that says "if you can't rep out 2 plates you can't call yourself a man"

:lol:

*Alonzo gif

Jk :lol:

2 plates IMO is achievable for practically anybody. Might be the ceiling for some but thats more than fine.

Gentlemen, I have a quick question cause I'm not a regular in this thread.

What is the best tasting whey protein?

Edit: Favorite flavor is chocolate, but I like other flavors too.

Last edited:
At metroflex in Arlington they have a poster above the benches that says "if you can't rep out 2 plates you can't call yourself a man"

laugh.gif
Man that's got burn for some people.

If you're even remotely serious about the gym lifestyle you should be able to hit 225 for one rep, I don't care how much you weigh.

Gentlemen, I have a quick question cause I'm not a regular in this thread.

What is the best tasting whey protein?

Edit: Favorite flavor is chocolate, but I like other flavors too.

mocha cappacino ON whey

225 on all the major lifts? bench, squat, dead they mean?

make sure you always have a spare pair of boxer briefs on hand if you plan on putting mocha whey in your morning coffee

1 scoop ON mocha whey + 1 scoop ON white chocolate + skim milk + spinach, ice and nutri ninja = the truth 

Damn the numbers in here got me ashamed. I've been going way too soft. Guys in here 10 pounds lighter but putting up more weight than me. Good motivation to go harder tho.

Damn the numbers in here got me ashamed. I've been going way too soft. Guys in here 10 pounds lighter but putting up more weight than me. Good motivation to go harder tho.
Remember its only you vs the man in the mirror. Its ok to go harder and beast out. But its only you vs the weights 

The calculator gets less accurate, the more reps are involved.

Ej. Just because you can do 10 reps of x1, doesn't mean you can do one rep of x2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom