The College Basketball Post

Yea Simmons game isn't suited for college where you have at least two people sitting in the lane on help defense. The NBA is more up and down and the floor is way more spread. Kid is a big time talent, but LSU is a crappy situation. He has no shooters around him.
Blakeney and Hornsby can shoot , n quarterman can hit an open 3 ...they just don't play hard on D, refuse to run the offense thru Ben at times, miss alotta ft's and the coach does nothing during the game to help them win ...it's a mess ova there but they still got some talent
I seen like 5 games this year. I swear to God Blakenely didn't hit one jump shot. Quarterman can hoop and I know the Hornsby can shoot but everybody else is a waste. The coaching is sad as hell. Kid should've came here to Durham and get coached under the best college coach ever but instead he decided to play the loyal card and it's gonna have his as sitting at home middle March.

Last edited:
simmons should have just gone to duke instead smh...but in all seriousness just appreciate both players...they are 2 different talents....but i wont be crowning anyone next lebron or star in league until we actually see them in the league...too many players put up numbers on college level and then just fell off in the league....

Last edited:
Word. I learn my lesson not to crown players at the next level until I see them on that level. Learned hard from these bums as Harrison twins.

Grayson Allen a ***** 
mean.gif

This is what we refer to as irony.

Don't want to clog up the thread anymore with this, as it definitely belongs in the Draft thread. 
shooting is one of the easier things to improve on.  idk bout easiest but its definitly easier than defense, driving, and other instinctual parts of the game u either have or u don't.  there are plenty of players who didnt develop their shots till they were in the pros

Back
Top Bottom