The College Basketball Post

There’s like three total NBA players playing in the entire Final Four.

You have fun watching boring *** Virginia, Texas Tech, Auburn and Michigan State man.
Majority of the games in the 2nd weekend were awesome. Great to watch. Why should I assume that this Final Four wouldn't be more of the same?

I should rather watch a Duke team that wasn't particularly good in this tournament instead of MSU just because they have a couple NBA players?

Nas Little declared smh

Can't be mad or disappointed at any player that declares and is going to get paid. Gotta do what's best for yourself...besides every major program just reloads every few seasons anyway. They'll be alright and back in the mix of things before you know it. NBA career/money > NCAA basketball.

era

bleek.png

Roy should’ve really redshirted platek his freshman year. There was no room at guard for him to play.

Tony Bradley leaving early just to get cut by my jazz really hurt that class.

Roy doesn't really redshirt guys

2016 & 2017 Class :sick: & you got 1 season from Tony and like 10 games from Jalek Felton

Jaleek was a dumbass trying to pass along his herpes and other diseases, while failing classes.

His loss.

I like UVAs chances to be at the top of the ACC in the next several years to come.

You cannot build a program with the 1 and done.

Develop players.

UCLA has offered Cal 6/48 million. Which is still a paycut for him

Off his current deal it would have been a payraise. He was at 7.5 million a year. UCLA was 9 and other stuff. But the offer looks to be just showing that UCLA will pay big money for anyone

I like UVAs chances to be at the top of the ACC in the next several years to come.

You cannot build a program with the 1 and done.

Develop players.
Pretty much this. You gotta have an incredible group of freshman to win it. Stockpiling top 20-100 guys is the key.

Back
Top Bottom