The College Basketball Post

A bit worried about my Terps tonight at Michigan. Don't think Lavert is playing tonight though, so that may change things...

Deandre Daniels was drafted 37 in the draft.  Hakim Warrick was on the team with Melo.  WTF are y'all talking about

The terps have 2 sure fire NBA draft picks , and the whole starting lineup could wind up in the league one way or another

R.i.p to Andrew smith

The terps have 2 sure fire NBA draft picks , and the whole starting lineup could wind up in the league one way or another

R.i.p to Andrew smith
They have potential draft picks but surefire?  I think theres a lot of PGs that are better prospects than Melo Trimble.  And Diamond Stone I don't think will test well athletically

They have potential draft picks but surefire?  I think theres a lot of PGs that are better prospects than Melo Trimble.  And Diamond Stone I don't think will test well athletically
Both Trimble and Stone will be drafted ahead of where DeAndre Daniels was.

R.i.p to Andrew smith

Stone n Trimble definitely draft picks ...Robert carter probly gets drafted too

Even layman is a 6'9 athletic foward that can shoot , wouldn't be surprised if he got drafted as well

And sure, maybe Melo won't be the greatest NBA player. Shabazz Napier certainly isn't. However, are there 3 point guards you would rather have than Trimble in the country for college basketball? Probably not...

Deandre Daniels was drafted 37 in the draft.  Hakim Warrick was on the team with Melo.  WTF are y'all talking about

So you just talking bout make it to the NBA period :lol: Maryland falls in your championship category then bruh

This dude Millenial moving the goal posts to fit his rhetoric :lol:

Trimble, Stone, Carter, Rasheed, and even Layman are all considered NBA prospects and will make a roster or have a cup of coffee in the league at some point.

The Providence-Creighton first half might've been the ugliest half of basketball I've ever seen. Providence is shooting 18% from the field, Creighton 22%. 6 minutes into the game the score was 3-2.

Last edited:
Lol, only WVU could beat KU by 11 shooting 33%. There's ultimately a dead end in March with how they play, but their formula has really given Huggins a second wind.

UVA is just a brutal match-up for Miami's offense.

Beilein basically saying UMD isn't **** without Trimble out there. Correct.

Let's go Aggies
Only caught the last 5 or so minutes, but looked like another ugly game (Allentown, PA and no SEC Network on at the restaurant this time :lol: ). Oh well, a conference win is a conference win. I'll take it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom