My body is ready for an NBA season.

Some dude posted on facebook that the lockout was over and I got extra hyped
mad.gif

If this is actually resolved within the week
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Holyland_Israel Or
by HowardBeckNYT
@HowardBeckNYT Tried to put a note in the WestrenWall for the L/O to end last week-just got a letter from god sayin "Be more realistic plz"

Haha

Holyland_Israel Or
by HowardBeckNYT
@HowardBeckNYT Tried to put a note in the WestrenWall for the L/O to end last week-just got a letter from god sayin "Be more realistic plz"

Haha

Holyland_Israel Or
by HowardBeckNYT

Haha

AlanHahn
Most interesting topic involved preserving 82-gm sked. Hunter believes it can happen if deal made by Sun/Mon. Stern wouldn't commit deadline

AlanHahn
Most interesting topic involved preserving 82-gm sked. Hunter believes it can happen if deal made by Sun/Mon. Stern wouldn't commit deadline

AlanHahn

Cramming a full season into an already late schedule is stupid (besides the $ involved).  82 games is OD as it is on a normal schedule.

72 seems more realistic at this point.

You want me to go to 62?

I'm more than willing.

Cramming a full season into an already late schedule is stupid (besides the $ involved).  82 games is OD as it is on a normal schedule.

You want me to go to 62?

I'm more than willing.

You want me to go to 62?

I'm more than willing.

Doo, Statis, other small market cry babies, I DEMAND answers.  And I want them right the @#$% now. 

2009-2010 NBA Salaries

Cleveland 116 mil
Blazers 84 mil
Memphis 83 mil
Magic 82 mil
Suns 79 mil
TWolves 77 mil
Spurs 77 mil
Lakers 77 mil
Bucks 76 mil

ARE YOU @#$%^&* KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????  I had to listen to all your @#$%&^%$ and THESE are the numbers from ONE year ago??????

So because the Lakers payroll went up from extending THEIR OWN PLAYERS, they are a problem?  Is this a joke? 
indifferent.gif

Somebody, PLEASE double check my numbers and tell me I am missing something.  Tell me I screwed this all up.  Cuz I pulled this from USA Today, so help me God if this is accurate, and you guys were in here runnin off at the God damn mouth over @#$% that isn't even @#$%^&* true. 

Don't pull thru here and act like you don't see this @#$% neither, you reply right the hell now.  I want answers NOW. 

http://content.usatoday.com/sportsdata/basketball/nba/salaries/team

Doo, Statis, other small market cry babies, I DEMAND answers.  And I want them right the @#$% now. 

2009-2010 NBA Salaries

Cleveland 116 mil
Blazers 84 mil
Memphis 83 mil
Magic 82 mil
Suns 79 mil
TWolves 77 mil
Spurs 77 mil
Lakers 77 mil
Bucks 76 mil

ARE YOU @#$%^&* KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????  I had to listen to all your @#$%&^%$ and THESE are the numbers from ONE year ago??????

So because the Lakers payroll went up from extending THEIR OWN PLAYERS, they are a problem?  Is this a joke? 
indifferent.gif

Somebody, PLEASE double check my numbers and tell me I am missing something.  Tell me I screwed this all up.  Cuz I pulled this from USA Today, so help me God if this is accurate, and you guys were in here runnin off at the God damn mouth over @#$% that isn't even @#$%^&* true. 

Don't pull thru here and act like you don't see this @#$% neither, you reply right the hell now.  I want answers NOW. 

http://content.usatoday.com/sportsdata/basketball/nba/salaries/team

Lots of $$%*@$#'s
laugh.gif

speaking of $$%*@$#'s, their is one really $$%*@$# from the Sacramento City Council trying to highjack the arena plans. I think I will assassinate her.

Lots of $$%*@$#'s
laugh.gif

speaking of $$%*@$#'s, their is one really $$%*@$# from the Sacramento City Council trying to highjack the arena plans. I think I will assassinate her.

I'm really hopin these owners back off the luxury tax bs.

Lets hope there's a deal by Monday. If talks break off again I'm ready...

noose.jpg

I'm really hopin these owners back off the luxury tax bs.

Lets hope there's a deal by Monday. If talks break off again I'm ready...

noose.jpg

Damn this dude Lebron need all the help he can get...oh wait he didn't have a true PG last year.

Damn this dude Lebron need all the help he can get...oh wait he didn't have a true PG last year.

Back
Top Bottom