The Official NBA Collective Bargaining Thread vol Phased in Hard Cap

Knew this would happen.

Players will continue to lose at every turn from now until the owners get the system they're seeking.

Season is done, and if all the legal stuff takes its merry time next season is in jeopardy too.

Quite honestly, as much as I love basketball, I won't really miss the NBA this year. It's not the NBA I grew up with so in some ways I've moved on.

Most sad that players like Rondo, Rose, Durant, Westbrook, Jennings, Paul George, etc will lose a year of ball in their young careers. Even players I can't stand like Kobe and TD. All these talented players with another year of age tacked on with no NBA accomplishments to show for it.

Knew this would happen.

Players will continue to lose at every turn from now until the owners get the system they're seeking.

Season is done, and if all the legal stuff takes its merry time next season is in jeopardy too.

Quite honestly, as much as I love basketball, I won't really miss the NBA this year. It's not the NBA I grew up with so in some ways I've moved on.

Most sad that players like Rondo, Rose, Durant, Westbrook, Jennings, Paul George, etc will lose a year of ball in their young careers. Even players I can't stand like Kobe and TD. All these talented players with another year of age tacked on with no NBA accomplishments to show for it.

This is great news for me!!!!! Hate me all you want NT, bring on the hate:

20jfgae.jpg

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
Stern will keep threatening to void contracts, and many players will say that we welcome the free agency.
1 minute ago

KCJHoop K.C Johnson
Agent on Stern's threat to void all player contracts: "There's no way the league wants 450 free agents. "
2 minutes ago

There are over 25 player agents on a conference call now discussing the next steps for the players against the NBA,
38 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

DeMar_DeRozan DeMar DeRozan
It's crazy how ppl say we're greedy. Y'all have no idea or understand its not us that's the problem...

Don't get to downing the players blame the other side. But that's if you knew what was really going on!!

It's crazy how dude talk down on us!

WatchJ JBreezy The Poet
I bet Chris Bosh is sitting at home on the couch...crying & listening to Beyonce's song Halo on repeat...

Stern will keep threatening to void contracts, and many players will say that we welcome the free agency.
1 minute ago

KCJHoop K.C Johnson
Agent on Stern's threat to void all player contracts: "There's no way the league wants 450 free agents. "
2 minutes ago

There are over 25 player agents on a conference call now discussing the next steps for the players against the NBA,
38 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

DeMar_DeRozan DeMar DeRozan
It's crazy how ppl say we're greedy. Y'all have no idea or understand its not us that's the problem...

Don't get to downing the players blame the other side. But that's if you knew what was really going on!!

It's crazy how dude talk down on us!

WatchJ JBreezy The Poet
I bet Chris Bosh is sitting at home on the couch...crying & listening to Beyonce's song Halo on repeat...

I was rooting for the Players upto this point. They just don't know what they are doing any more, they cancelled the season, they were offered a okay deal that gave them some of the things they were looking for. The players never accepted that no matter what they are gonna lose out in this deal, and that they could make the best out of a bad situation. They learned NOTHING from the NHL, owners have the money and power. The deal is only going to get worst.

The players keep wanting the greatest deal in the world, but that will never happen. This shows all the fans that the players care about money over the sport. They are the highest paid athletes before the deal, and if they would have taken the deal they would STILL be the highest paid athletes.

The owners are huge, powerful, greedy jerks. But everybody knew that long before this lockout, but the fans were always with the talent, the players. But this act just shows the Players are equally greedy jerks that only care about making MORE money than they already do.

The NBA is going to get heavily hurt by this.

I was rooting for the Players upto this point. They just don't know what they are doing any more, they cancelled the season, they were offered a okay deal that gave them some of the things they were looking for. The players never accepted that no matter what they are gonna lose out in this deal, and that they could make the best out of a bad situation. They learned NOTHING from the NHL, owners have the money and power. The deal is only going to get worst.

The players keep wanting the greatest deal in the world, but that will never happen. This shows all the fans that the players care about money over the sport. They are the highest paid athletes before the deal, and if they would have taken the deal they would STILL be the highest paid athletes.

The owners are huge, powerful, greedy jerks. But everybody knew that long before this lockout, but the fans were always with the talent, the players. But this act just shows the Players are equally greedy jerks that only care about making MORE money than they already do.

People still don't get that it's owner vs owner, AND owner vs player.  The owners are fighting their own selves in all this, and people still want to blame players. 
30t6p3b.gif

Lost money, ok, 50/50 gives you the money back, sign and move on, but nope, the owners want more, they want to fight themselves over who sucks and who doesn't at their jobs, and for that the players are expected to take more loss on top of what they have already given back.  I don't get people sometimes. 
30t6p3b.gif

Cav fan, nobody cares that you're happy, we get why you wouldn't want to watch your pathetic franchise.  Not all of us root for born losers tho. 

People still don't get that it's owner vs owner, AND owner vs player.  The owners are fighting their own selves in all this, and people still want to blame players. 
30t6p3b.gif

Lost money, ok, 50/50 gives you the money back, sign and move on, but nope, the owners want more, they want to fight themselves over who sucks and who doesn't at their jobs, and for that the players are expected to take more loss on top of what they have already given back.  I don't get people sometimes. 
30t6p3b.gif

Cav fan, nobody cares that you're happy, we get why you wouldn't want to watch your pathetic franchise.  Not all of us root for born losers tho. 

Originally Posted by kash55

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

CP1708
^So you think the P.A. latest move was a positive one?
They didn't even put it to a vote to see if players wanted to play. The P.A. is a joke, the Owners are old greedy jerks. But, this shows that the players are 80% about making more money, 20% wanting to play basketball.

Originally Posted by CP1708

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

You root for The Cubs!!! Shut-up

CP1708
^So you think the P.A. latest move was a positive one?
They didn't even put it to a vote to see if players wanted to play. The P.A. is a joke, the Owners are old greedy jerks. But, this shows that the players are 80% about making more money, 20% wanting to play basketball.

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

You root for The Cubs!!! Shut-up

^So you this the P.A. latest move was a positive one?
The players give up 3 billion over 10 years, and you just called them greedy for not giving up more. 
indifferent.gif

The owners are simply trying to get all their money back, AND redo the entire system a system that produced 4 billion last year, yet they want to tear it down, why?  FOR THEM.  You blame the players. 
indifferent.gif

I don't give two flying @#$%^ about positive spin, PR, press conference, leaks, who looks good, who looks bad, I do not care.  The players have given given given and the owners haven't stopped asking for more, to me, that's a load right there, spin it however anyone wants.  

Cavs fan, 
laugh.gif
  good point.  But this ain't baseball.  And the Cubs will and always will be more relevant than the city of Cleveland, losses be damned.  And also, the Cubs do have titles, back to back in fact, and that's more than the Cavs could ever dream of. 
wink.gif

I know, our grandparents parents weren't born yet, I know, I don't care. 
laugh.gif

The players give up 3 billion over 10 years, and you just called them greedy for not giving up more. 
indifferent.gif

The owners are simply trying to get all their money back, AND redo the entire system a system that produced 4 billion last year, yet they want to tear it down, why?  FOR THEM.  You blame the players. 
indifferent.gif

I don't give two flying @#$%^ about positive spin, PR, press conference, leaks, who looks good, who looks bad, I do not care.  The players have given given given and the owners haven't stopped asking for more, to me, that's a load right there, spin it however anyone wants.  

Cavs fan, 
laugh.gif
  good point.  But this ain't baseball.  And the Cubs will and always will be more relevant than the city of Cleveland, losses be damned.  And also, the Cubs do have titles, back to back in fact, and that's more than the Cavs could ever dream of. 
wink.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Cavs fan, 
laugh.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Man this reminds me of us always beefing when The Cavs were relevant on NT......good times....CP you still a heartless fool
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom