The Official NBA Collective Bargaining Thread vol Phased in Hard Cap

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

https://twitter.com/#!/MettaWorldPeace
https://twitter.com/#!/MettaWorldPeace
https://twitter.com/#!/MettaWorldPeaceMettaWorldPeace Metta WorldPeace 

I promise to have the NBA up and running by december. So just enjoy thanksgiving. In December I'll pull some strings

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Metta bout to do some crazy +%+#

KBergCBS Ken Berger
There will be no deal tonight or tomorrow, folks, so enjoy your Thanksgiving. And thanks for hanging in with me through this fiasco.

alanhahn Alan Hahn
Statement Jonathan Schiller, players lawyer confirms "preliminary settlement discussions" w/ #NBA to begin "immediately after Thanksgiving."

KBergCBS Ken Berger
There will be no deal tonight or tomorrow, folks, so enjoy your Thanksgiving. And thanks for hanging in with me through this fiasco.

alanhahn Alan Hahn
Statement Jonathan Schiller, players lawyer confirms "preliminary settlement discussions" w/ #NBA to begin "immediately after Thanksgiving."

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

They better not get anything solved before December 15th. I need that charity game in Seattle.

no one cares about seattle, seriously.

NBA season>>>>anything seattle.

They better not get anything solved before December 15th. I need that charity game in Seattle.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Some dude from Seattle must have smashed your chick. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Some dude from Seattle must have smashed your chick. 
grin.gif

Am I reading into "settlement," too much?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

nerd.gif

Well it does have the word SETTLE in it... so you aren't reading into it too much
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Well it does have the word SETTLE in it... so you aren't reading into it too much
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Just know that it's not the 11th Hour yet. As much as Stern says he doesn't want a 50 game season, that is the precedent. This isn't getting resolved before January 1st.

nerd.gif

Just know that it's not the 11th Hour yet. As much as Stern says he doesn't want a 50 game season, that is the precedent. This isn't getting resolved before January 1st.

Sources identified Miami, Orlando, Phoenix, Boston and the Los Angeles Lakers as the teams pushing hardest behind the scenes for a deal in principle by the end of the weekend to ensure that a "representative" season can be staged.

And at least three teams that requested anonymity, according to interviews conducted Wednesday by ESPN.com, are highly optimistic that the framework of a deal can be struck by Monday.

But one source close to talks, referring to those aforementioned collapses when a deal seemed imminent at various points during the past two months, said Wednesday night: "Are the parties talking again? Yes. Have they done anything [significant]? No."
Link

Back
Top Bottom