The Official NBA Collective Bargaining Thread vol Phased in Hard Cap

Mike Monroe: my source just texted: Have you seen the movie 'The Never Ending Story' 1 minute ago

laugh.gif

Michael Lee: I asked a person with knowledge of the mediation session if the lengthy meeting was a sign of progress: "Not really" 2 minutes ago

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
indifferent.gif

Michael Lee: I asked a person with knowledge of the mediation session if the lengthy meeting was a sign of progress: "Not really" 2 minutes ago

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Been meeting for 13 hours. It would be incredibly disheartening to hear "Progress was made, but we're still miles apart."
frown.gif

Been meeting for 13 hours. It would be incredibly disheartening to hear "Progress was made, but we're still miles apart."
frown.gif

Hour 15....if there was absolutely no progress being made, I feel like it would have ended awhile ago. Not saying it's getting resolved tonight, but at a certain point you just have to walk away, right?

Hour 15....if there was absolutely no progress being made, I feel like it would have ended awhile ago. Not saying it's getting resolved tonight, but at a certain point you just have to walk away, right?

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Watch the DA Interview on NBA.com it's not a direct talks between the sides the mediator finds out what each sides want where they stand and tries to nitpick from there so it's a long process.

Watch the DA Interview on NBA.com it's not a direct talks between the sides the mediator finds out what each sides want where they stand and tries to nitpick from there so it's a long process.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Still, 15 hours, going past 1:00 a.m. Eastern time, is a long time to put in to this process if absolutely no progress is being made.  I can't see things lasting this long if the sides are still way apart on all the big issues.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Still, 15 hours, going past 1:00 a.m. Eastern time, is a long time to put in to this process if absolutely no progress is being made.  I can't see things lasting this long if the sides are still way apart on all the big issues.

Adrian Wojnarowski: 15.5 hours later, NBA and NBPA still meeting in NYC. Texted official in room and asked if they were winding down. Response: "Hopefully."

Great folks in the meeting aren't even hoping for a resolution, just for this God damned meeting to be over
30t6p3b.gif

Adrian Wojnarowski: 15.5 hours later, NBA and NBPA still meeting in NYC. Texted official in room and asked if they were winding down. Response: "Hopefully."

Great folks in the meeting aren't even hoping for a resolution, just for this God damned meeting to be over
30t6p3b.gif

Hoping I wake up to good news in the morning. No way they meet for the whole damn day and dont come away with anything. If they were still far apart they would of stopped the meeting hours ago. Why waste everyone's time...

Hoping I wake up to good news in the morning. No way they meet for the whole damn day and dont come away with anything. If they were still far apart they would of stopped the meeting hours ago. Why waste everyone's time...

Back
Top Bottom