The Official NBA Collective Bargaining Thread vol Phased in Hard Cap

^I believe its because the two sides are negotiating face to face. They are negotiating thru the mediator who is then going from side to side lobbying ideas back and forth. Makes the whole negotiation process like 8 times longer.

^I believe its because the two sides are negotiating face to face. They are negotiating thru the mediator who is then going from side to side lobbying ideas back and forth. Makes the whole negotiation process like 8 times longer.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Hour 15....if there was absolutely no progress being made, I feel like it would have ended awhile ago. Not saying it's getting resolved tonight, but at a certain point you just have to walk away, right?
Still, 15 hours, going past 1:00 a.m. Eastern time, is a long time to put in to this process if absolutely no progress is being made.  I can't see things lasting this long if the sides are still way apart on all the big issues.
Oh no doubt I'm as hopeful as everyone, wouldn't be surprised if the meetings continue until tomorrow morning.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Hour 15....if there was absolutely no progress being made, I feel like it would have ended awhile ago. Not saying it's getting resolved tonight, but at a certain point you just have to walk away, right?
Still, 15 hours, going past 1:00 a.m. Eastern time, is a long time to put in to this process if absolutely no progress is being made.  I can't see things lasting this long if the sides are still way apart on all the big issues.
Oh no doubt I'm as hopeful as everyone, wouldn't be surprised if the meetings continue until tomorrow morning.

Howard Beck: Asked NBA PR man if he has anything for us. He laughed at me. I am sad. 1 minute ago

These writers and reporters camped out at the meetings are getting pretty hilarious with their tweets
laugh.gif

Howard Beck: Asked NBA PR man if he has anything for us. He laughed at me. I am sad. 1 minute ago

These writers and reporters camped out at the meetings are getting pretty hilarious with their tweets
laugh.gif

FisolaNYDN Frank Isola
by TheNBPA
Mark Cuban issues a "no comment" as he leaves the meeting. And this is not a false alarm

Meeting wrapping up??

FisolaNYDN Frank Isola
by TheNBPA
Mark Cuban issues a "no comment" as he leaves the meeting. And this is not a false alarm

Meeting wrapping up??

Alan Hahn: Heard the mediation is over for now....but plan is to meet again tomorrow....make that later today. #NBA 1 minute ago

This is so dumb.

Alan Hahn: Heard the mediation is over for now....but plan is to meet again tomorrow....make that later today. #NBA 1 minute ago

This is so dumb.

Ken Berger: Mediation over for the night/morning. Setting up times to continue later today, source says. 1 minute ago

Can't #%!@**% wait.

Back
Top Bottom