The Official NBA Collective Bargaining Thread vol Phased in Hard Cap

Ken Berger: Mediation over for the night/morning. Setting up times to continue later today, source says. 1 minute ago

Can't #%!@**% wait.

If the mediation wasn't making headway, they wouldn't be coming back in the morning. I don't care what any tweets say.

If the mediation wasn't making headway, they wouldn't be coming back in the morning. I don't care what any tweets say.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I agree, got to strike while the iron's hot. Come back tomorrow morning pick up where they left off, and try to finish this thing off...

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I agree, got to strike while the iron's hot. Come back tomorrow morning pick up where they left off, and try to finish this thing off...

Mike Monroe: mediation to resume at 10 a.m. Eastern according to my inside source 3 minutes ago

Mike Monroe: asked to characterize 16 hours of talks, person inside the room asks back: Have you seen the movie 'Labyrinth?' 1 minute ago

has anybody seen that movie?

Mike Monroe: mediation to resume at 10 a.m. Eastern according to my inside source 3 minutes ago

Mike Monroe: asked to characterize 16 hours of talks, person inside the room asks back: Have you seen the movie 'Labyrinth?' 1 minute ago

Ken Berger: League spokesman Tim Frank says mediator has asked both sides to refrain from commenting, and they are abiding. 2 minutes ago

nerd.gif

and yes I agree DHMBRS

Ken Berger: League spokesman Tim Frank says mediator has asked both sides to refrain from commenting, and they are abiding. 2 minutes ago

nerd.gif

and yes I agree DHMBRS

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

No, but the plot:

The film stars David Bowie as Jareth the Goblin King and Jennifer Connelly as Sarah Williams. The plot revolves around Sarah's quest to find the way through an enormous otherworldly maze so that she can rescue her little brother, Toby, from Jareth.

No, but the plot:

The film stars David Bowie as Jareth the Goblin King and Jennifer Connelly as Sarah Williams. The plot revolves around Sarah's quest to find the way through an enormous otherworldly maze so that she can rescue her little brother, Toby, from Jareth.

Pulled this from imdb:
"Young Sarah is left home alone by her parents and she has to babysit her little brother Toby. But the baby keeps crying and Sarah, while telling him a story to make him sleep, inadvertently conjures from a fantasy world the Goblin King who steals the child and brings him to his castle in the middle of a labyrinth. Sarah has to rescue him before midnight, or the baby will became a goblin"[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Don't know what to make of this....maybe if they don't get a deal done now, season will canceled?

Pulled this from imdb:
"Young Sarah is left home alone by her parents and she has to babysit her little brother Toby. But the baby keeps crying and Sarah, while telling him a story to make him sleep, inadvertently conjures from a fantasy world the Goblin King who steals the child and brings him to his castle in the middle of a labyrinth. Sarah has to rescue him before midnight, or the baby will became a goblin"[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Don't know what to make of this....maybe if they don't get a deal done now, season will canceled?

He's basically saying it's all a big puzzle and it's taking time to piece things together, what I take from it at least.

He's basically saying it's all a big puzzle and it's taking time to piece things together, what I take from it at least.

I just don't believe it. They were damn close a week ago until KG's dumb-a rolled in and said no. And now they had a 16-hour meeting and they're coming back tomorrow? It's all stupid hype for the media, as far as I'm concerned. Until I hear someone get in front of a microphone and say "there is no deal," I'm not paying attention to anything. Not saying that won't happen, I'm just going to let the mediation play out. If it works, awesome. If it doesn't...then god help the stubborn players, because the deals only get worse.

I just don't believe it. They were damn close a week ago until KG's dumb-a rolled in and said no. And now they had a 16-hour meeting and they're coming back tomorrow? It's all stupid hype for the media, as far as I'm concerned. Until I hear someone get in front of a microphone and say "there is no deal," I'm not paying attention to anything. Not saying that won't happen, I'm just going to let the mediation play out. If it works, awesome. If it doesn't...then god help the stubborn players, because the deals only get worse.

Back
Top Bottom