THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

got my Solars from Sidelineapparel and could not be happier, love EVERTYHING about them

I searched for a BLACK OR WHITE LACE SWAP that was posted before but couldnt find either, ANYONE ?????????

Flame away but the Cool Grays float my boat a whole lot more than the Miami Nights, jus sayin

got my Solars from Sidelineapparel and could not be happier, love EVERTYHING about them

I searched for a BLACK OR WHITE LACE SWAP that was posted before but couldnt find either, ANYONE ?????????

Flame away but the Cool Grays float my boat a whole lot more than the Miami Nights, jus sayin

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

I'm leaving the laces as is...but if you swipe em out for black laces, post a pic.

I like the Cool Grays more than the MN...but I also think the MN are the ugliest colorway this year.

I'm leaving the laces as is...but if you swipe em out for black laces, post a pic.

I like the Cool Grays more than the MN...but I also think the MN are the ugliest colorway this year.

Originally Posted by Shadi914

I NEED those Miami Nights 
frown.gif

It’s no surprise that Asia would get yet another Exclusive Lebron 8 Colorway, and this time it would be the first Lebron 8 V2 Low without a “known

Originally Posted by Shadi914

I NEED those Miami Nights 
frown.gif

It’s no surprise that Asia would get yet another Exclusive Lebron 8 Colorway, and this time it would be the first Lebron 8 V2 Low without a “known

Indeed.

And Black laces look great with this shoe.

Indeed.

And Black laces look great with this shoe.

MN look pretty clean. If they release Ill cop, on the other hand I really wanted those lebron v3 "finals" hopefully they end up coming to the states but I doubt they will.

MN look pretty clean. If they release Ill cop, on the other hand I really wanted those lebron v3 "finals" hopefully they end up coming to the states but I doubt they will.

The extra laces for the Miami Nights are white with blue aglets. That was a nice subtle hit.

Anyone know if that store has been sold out? I might ask my girl to have some of her fam pick me up a pair. Unless they release here, which would be even better.

The extra laces for the Miami Nights are white with blue aglets. That was a nice subtle hit.

Anyone know if that store has been sold out? I might ask my girl to have some of her fam pick me up a pair. Unless they release here, which would be even better.

I'm pretty confident these will get a stateside release. Just like the Blake Griffen PE which was supposedly a Asian exclusive too, than bam 4 weeks or so later, they hit stateside. I think Nike is just doing this because Lebron was schedule for his Euro / Asian tour and to launch these the same time he got there is MONEY.

I'm pretty confident these will get a stateside release. Just like the Blake Griffen PE which was supposedly a Asian exclusive too, than bam 4 weeks or so later, they hit stateside. I think Nike is just doing this because Lebron was schedule for his Euro / Asian tour and to launch these the same time he got there is MONEY.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

that's it.

Back
Top Bottom