Whats a good Facebook Status Update?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I am a loser by society standards. I already admitted that years ago. I like Japanese & Mexican wrestling, would rather watch basketball than get drunk/high, and read WikiPedia when bored. So yea........

your still not smashing.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ill be using some of these n posting pics of responses

I got some good Lulz before bed and I through up that "Ladies, what's that thang smell like?" update that is way too funny..either I'll be looked at like a creep or dude who genuinely cares

In my free time I like to teach math to midgets, cuz it's important to make the little things count.

Originally Posted by DatBoi23

I got some good Lulz before bed and I through up that "Ladies, what's that thang smell like?" update that is way too funny..either I'll be looked at like a creep or dude who genuinely cares
roll.gif

Yeah, that's not going to happen.

my last 2 the got alot of response

''no wifin on the FB, gimmie 20 dollars''

and

'' its better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it''

good topic... i didn't make a status update but i dropped one on my sisters facebook yesterday... she just got married this weekend so i was telling her to change her status... now some of her friends are adding me
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I am a loser by society standards. I already admitted that years ago. I like Japanese & Mexican wrestling, would rather watch basketball than get drunk/high, and read WikiPedia when bored. So yea........

your still not smashing.

sick.gif

laugh.gif

just put the its better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it one up, hopefully people like it and whatnot

Back
Top Bottom