Why am I persecuted for NOT accepting homosexuality..

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

When people refer to what they hate in dehumanizing terms like "animals" and "diseased" and "roaches", they usually have no qualms about exterminating them like animals.

Learn how to read.

I was referring to the horrors of the transatlantic slave trade and the utter lack of remorse and empathy from those that inflicted hardships on Africans during slavery. They were animals, cursed, and diseased and DEHUMANIZED so their suffering meant nothing.

If that explanation is beyond you, homosexuals are the least of your problems.

If you think for a second that the horrors of African colonization and the Trans-Atlantic slave trade are congruent to those of homosexual oppression....I don't know what to tell you.

I was clearly talking about a certain mentality you share with people who treated Africans like diseased animals. But if you can't see that I don't know what to tell you.

Don't mix with that animal, your children with be deformed and diseased---same ignorant sh** if you ask me. 

Good thing i'm not asking you...seeing as how you're clearly jumping to conclusions that don't have anything to do with my posts or personal ideologies. 
Depression, anorexia and paranoia are all disease...why on Earth would I label people with those problems deformed animals that deserve to be persecuted? Some of y'all be sounding like the gay rights version of those rapid PETA activists with these extreme and nonsensical viewpoints.

Like I said...take a step back because you're sounding real stupid right now.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

no you haven't
You clearly don't know anyone that got raped in prison or had their idea of "manhood" irrevocably damaged. 

i like to make stuff up to prove my point

I don't think he sees what I did there.
laugh.gif
 If rape induced psychotic homosexuality exists, and some people are born gay which he admits, then SURELY rape induced psychotic heterosexuality must exist. It's simple logic.

CWrite78 wrote:

goldenchild9 wrote:

FlashEightZero wrote:

no you haven't
You clearly don't know anyone that got raped in prison or had their idea of "manhood" irrevocably damaged. 

laugh.gif
 If rape induced psychotic homosexuality exists, and some people are born gay which he admits, then SURELY rape induced psychotic heterosexuality must exist. It's simple logic.

i love how people try to rationalize hate. it takes a special kind of person to actually believe they are correct.

Originally Posted by OnTheNephs

Did you really compare race and skin color to homosexuality?
I understand the idea that you are trying to parlay, but there is no comparison.
Well they are similar in that people don't have any control over them. You don't like someone because of their race, or skin, or orientation that is hating who they are.  Unless you are one of those people who think people choose to be homosexual.  Prejudice is prejudice, trying to rank them or differentiate isn't necessary.

30t6p3b.gif
you are probably "discriminated" against because while you say you respect everyone's lifestyle choices you clearly don't as is evident in this post.

I will now discriminate against you by blocking you on NT so hopefully I will never have to read your ignorant comments again.

CWrite78 wrote:

laugh.gif

i love how people try to rationalize hate. it takes a special kind of person to actually believe they are correct.
How does not condoning a lifestyle equate to hate?

CWrite78 wrote:

laugh.gif

you took it further than not just condoning it.

you called it a disease.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Son...

If homosexuality is a disease brought about by trauma (hypothetically)...why would trauma in an already afflicted person bring about normalcy (Heterosexuality being the opposite of the diseased state in this given hypothesis) ? 

If a depressed person is exposed to more trauma do they become mentally stable?

College has failed you bro 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

no you haven't
+1. I personally know a girl that was raped by her stepfather and "chose" to be be lesbian because of her distrust in men after the incident.

Homosexuality can be psychological among other things, but that's not good enough for extremist so they call it genetic and dismiss your real life experiences.
So wait because someone has a psychological trauma and become homosexual it's okay to say they have a disease and not condone their choice?

I think we're getting somewhere with some of these eye opening posts.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by OnTheNephs

Did you really compare race and skin color to homosexuality?
I understand the idea that you are trying to parlay, but there is no comparison.
Well they are similar in that people don't have any control over them. You don't like someone because of their race, or skin, or orientation that is hating who they are.  Unless you are one of those people who think people choose to be homosexual.  Prejudice is prejudice, trying to rank them or differentiate isn't necessary.
Not neccesarily true. Race is a fact, we know that you cannot determine race. Homosexuality is in question. We have no evidence for or against whether you are born homosexual or not. Cant prove or disprove it. There instances where tramatic/certain events in life lead them to sway to homosexuality. And its instances where ppl have felt this way as far as they can recall. There is no tramatic/events in life etc where you can be one race and then become another race. There isnt a bisexual equivalency to race. You cant say I like being both white and black or asian and native american and switch bak and forth between the different races. You cant have uncertancies about race such as you can with sexuality. Because genetics etc are fact and cannot be refuted. 

Also outside of the acts of homosexuality and or stereotypical and society views on characteristics of what a homosexual is, there really isnt a way to determine therefore discriminate against a homosexual. Its nothing you can do say act dress etc that will change whether someone can determine yout race. If you took a black/white/asian/spanish man and then a man of any race that was homosexual, and got a hatemonger and asked him to see which one he could recognize first. Without a doubt it will be easier to determine a person race rather then a person sexual preference.

Originally Posted by LDJ

AntonLaVey wrote:

What the hell are you talking about 
laugh.gif

Do you even realize how stupid you sound?

A white man throwing sick Africans off a ship....

LOLWUT

When people refer to what they hate in dehumanizing terms like "animals" and "diseased" and "roaches", they usually have no qualms about exterminating them like animals.

Learn how to read.

I was referring to the horrors of the transatlantic slave trade and the utter lack of remorse and empathy from those that inflicted hardships on Africans during slavery. They were animals, cursed, and diseased and DEHUMANIZED so their suffering meant nothing.

If that explanation is beyond you, homosexuals are the least of your problems.

While this is true my only issue in regards to homosexuals is that yes things like those acts do occur to them but they are on a isolated basis. It isnt the same as africans, or jewish ppl etc. whereas it was an entire nation and society as a whole who performed horrific acts to these groups of ppl. That and homosexuals as an entire group of ppl arent being enslaved/raped/pillaged treated like livestock.

And to the Boys Noize wrote:
Religion is clearly a choice. Homosexuality is not.

comment we really dont know much about what makes a person be homosexual. There isnt a clear cut answer to this such as race etc. things we can prove through genetics. So far all we have is individuals personal accounts. So no one knows. There are instances were certain events etc were a precursor to an individual being homosexual, as well as some saying they knew they were as far as they can remember. And if ppl were born gay we at this moment of time cannot tell at birth or during the process of pregnancy whether said fetus/child will be homosexual.

But one thing is certain homosexuality/race arent exactly in the same boat. Race isnt really determined by actions etc looks and what not. You cant really determine a person sexuality solely on looks voice demeanor, But it is blantantly obvious if your a negroid etc. Not saying homosexuals should hide who they are. But the option is there. You can only be discriminated on your sexuality if you let it be known your preference. Race its in plain site view and no way around it.

It's a matter of time. You can find homosexuality in many other species, not just humans.
I didn't address race and I don't really get what you're trying to say by making them out to be different. Yes, race is out in the open and sexuality isn't. That doesn't mean that one's struggle for equality is any less important than the next. So because you can hide your sexuality, it's somehow easier or less important a fight for equality?

At the end of the day, this issue isn't about oneself, it's about society. Should we as a people be discriminating against a minority group because they are different than what is deemed normal? Homosexuality isn't a recent phenomenon. It's not something that just "happened." It's just now, we've progressed to a point in human history where we don't have to live our lives based on archaic belief systems and don't have to condone immoral and unjust treatment of those that are different.

you called it a disease.
Once again....isn't depression a disease...anorexia....eczema etc. Are those things not classified as mental/physical disease/disorders?
Yes they are. 

Why would you assume that I hate someone just because they have a disease?  

I don't condone the other mental disorders that are rapidly spreading in this unbalanced society either... but that doesn't mean that I hate cutters/anorexics/compulsive eaters/the depressed. 

roll.gif

Son...

If homosexuality is a disease brought about by trauma (hypothetically)...why would trauma in an already afflicted person bring about normalcy (Heterosexuality being the opposite of the diseased state in this given hypothesis) ? 

laugh.gif
You're saying that homosexuality is a disease and you have the audacity to claim college failed someone else? 
sick.gif

3cd8a33a.png

i agree with you OP. They make it seem like its cool and thats what i believe the younger ppl are starting to believe

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by LDJ

AntonLaVey wrote:

While this is true my only issue in regards to homosexuals is that yes things like those acts do occur to them but they are on a isolated basis. It isnt the same as africans, or jewish ppl etc. whereas it was an entire nation and society as a whole who performed horrific acts to these groups of ppl. That and homosexuals as an entire group of ppl arent being enslaved/raped/pillaged treated like livestock.

comment we really dont know much about what makes a person be homosexual. There isnt a clear cut answer to this such as race etc. things we can prove through genetics. So far all we have is individuals personal accounts. So no one knows. There are instances were certain events etc were a precursor to an individual being homosexual, as well as some saying they knew they were as far as they can remember. And if ppl were born gay we at this moment of time cannot tell at birth or during the process of pregnancy whether said fetus/child will be homosexual.

But one thing is certain homosexuality/race arent exactly in the same boat. Race isnt really determined by actions etc looks and what not. You cant really determine a person sexuality solely on looks voice demeanor, But it is blantantly obvious if your a negroid etc. Not saying homosexuals should hide who they are. But the option is there. You can only be discriminated on your sexuality if you let it be known your preference. Race its in plain site view and no way around it.
It's a matter of time. You can find homosexuality in many other species, not just humans.
I didn't address race and I don't really get what you're trying to say by making them out to be different. Yes, race is out in the open and sexuality isn't. That doesn't mean that one's struggle for equality is any less important than the next. So because you can hide your sexuality, it's somehow easier or less important a fight for equality?

At the end of the day, this issue isn't about oneself, it's about society. Should we as a people be discriminating against a minority group because they are different than what is deemed normal? Homosexuality isn't a recent phenomenon. It's not something that just "happened." It's just now, we've progressed to a point in human history where we don't have to live our lives based on archaic belief systems and don't have to condone immoral and unjust treatment of those that are different.

I guess what im saying is that yes they are both bad, and know one should be treated less than for any reason. What I am saying is that you cant be blantantly discriminated because of sexuality because you have to let it be known of your sexuality, unlike race which is no ways around it. Its like if hitler wanted to holocaust homosexuals, unless these individuals let it be known of their sexual preference, they really wouldnt have much to worry about. If someone wanted to discriminate because of race it is absolutely nothing they can/cannot do to avoid this.

Basically while neither is right you cant be discriminated on sexuality unless you let it be known of your sexuality. There isnt anything that can be done as far as race as it results in being discriminated against.

you called it a disease.
Once again....isn't depression a disease...anorexia....eczema etc. Are those things not classified as mental/physical disease/disorders?
Yes they are. 

I don't condone the other mental disorders that are rapidly spreading in this unbalanced society either... but that doesn't mean that I hate cutters/anorexics/compulsive eaters/the depressed. 
There is a clear difference between disease and disorder. A CLEAR difference.
With that said, homosexuality has not been considered a mental disorder for decades.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_and_psychology

roll.gif

Son...

laugh.gif
You're saying that homosexuality is a disease and you have the audacity to claim college failed someone else? 
sick.gif

3cd8a33a.png

Did this dude just accuse me of failing out of college. I'm a lot more intelligent than you objectively, you don't want to go there. Stick to what you know, making up sh*?* to justify hatred on a group of people. You're not special and you're most certainly not the first one to do it.
roll.gif

Dude also equated homosexuality to being depressed, something psychiatrists debunked decades ago. That's like me posting scientific books from the early 1900s showing how black people were similar to monkeys.

And you yourself homosexuality can be something your born with, so why can't homosexuals revert to heterosexuality after trauma. Oh that's right in your fake made up scientific mumbo jumbo world that's not how it works. You have studied this for years and have even worked out the neurochemical pathways that lead someone from heterosexuality into the diseased state of homosexuality.

Failed college.
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

THE AUDACITY
sick.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

I guess what im saying is that yes they are both bad, and know one should be treated less than for any reason. What I am saying is that you cant be blantantly discriminated because of sexuality because you have to let it be known of your sexuality, unlike race which is no ways around it. Its like if hitler wanted to holocaust homosexuals, unless these individuals let it be known of their sexual preference, they really wouldnt have much to worry about. If someone wanted to discriminate because of race it is absolutely nothing they can/cannot do to avoid this.

Basically while neither is right you cant be discriminated on sexuality unless you let it be known of your sexuality. There isnt anything that can be done as far as race as it results in being discriminated against.
I get what you're saying but I'm not sure what you're arguing against. Are you saying racism is "worse" since it's out in the open but homophobia is not as big a deal because it can be "concealed"? Homosexuals aren't like some alien people that have crazy different relationships. They go on dates in public too like "normal" people. Where do you draw the line? If you see two guys or girls holding hands is that a problem? I just don't see what your argument is. 
I believe we have to eliminate all kinds of discrimination, not just some. I also think that a more open, empathetic, and educated populace goes a long way. A part of that is dropping the silly "competition" that one form of discrimination somehow trumps the other.

Originally Posted by LDJ

AntonLaVey wrote:

neither is incest, but most people will draw the line and deem it wrong. i hope you keep that progressive attitude when that minority group decides it's their time to fight for equal rights.

you called it a disease.
Yes they are. 

With that said, homosexuality has not been considered a mental disorder for decades.

My point was that just because someone has a disease...it doesn't mean that I have to hate them.
Homosexuality has been classified as both disease and disorder by academia in years past. 

disease is an abnormal condition affecting the body of an organism. It is often construed to be a medical condition associated with specific symptoms and signs.[sup][1][/sup] It may be caused by external factors, such as infectious disease, or it may be caused by internal dysfunctions, such as autoimmune diseases. In humans, "disease" is often used more broadly to refer to any condition that causes pain,dysfunctiondistresssocial problems, and/or death to the person afflicted, or similar problems for those in contact with the person.

I stand by my statement.

Originally Posted by LDJ

neither is incest, but most people will draw the line and deem it wrong. i hope you keep that progressive attitude when that minority group decides it's their time to fight for equal rights.
If you want to have consensual relations with your siblings or cousins, go for it. IDC. If you guys have sex and begin producing deformed offspring that are set to fail from jump, we've got problems.

Originally Posted by LDJ

The only reason I would be against incest is if they produce children with fatal genetic abnormalities that have to suffer for it. When 2 men kiss, the gates of hell don't open and children with rare genetic aberrations are brought into this world to suffer for it.

Lemme guess what's next, why can't I marry a dog right? Or a child? Or my girlfriend pillow? Why can't a man marry his daughter? Clearly these things are all the same as two consenting adults in a relationship.

Yes they are. 

My point was that just because someone has a disease...it doesn't mean that I have to hate them.
Homosexuality has been classified as both disease and disorder by academia in years past. 

disease is an abnormal condition affecting the body of an organism. It is often construed to be a medical condition associated with specific symptoms and signs.[sup][1][/sup] It may be caused by external factors, such as infectious disease, or it may be caused by internal dysfunctions, such as autoimmune diseases. In humans, "disease" is often used more broadly to refer to any condition that causes pain,dysfunctiondistresssocial problems, and/or death to the person afflicted, or similar problems for those in contact with the person.
And your statement is still incorrect since homosexuality is neither a disease or a disorder and has not been for decades.
I'd love to read your reputable academic source on homosexuality as a disease. Serious.

goldenchild9 dont even worry about it b....

social climate of real life =/= NT

as long as evangelist and conservatives are around, it'll keep that whole mindset in check.

Back
Top Bottom