wiki leaks : ufo war + 4D dimisonal Ufo on video

I think in a one on one fight, no technology, fist vs whatever appendage they got [tentacle?], humans would win.
If they can travel here, their brains would obviously be larger than ours, but our strength would be superior. It'd be like a human vs a gorilla.
This explains why Will Smith could KO that alien with one punch.
pimp.gif

What if these aliens that supposedly visited humans back in the day weren't aliens at all? What if it was us in the future going back in time to school us in the past so we'd develop faster?
You hear that? That's your brain exploding.

Also, why do we humans always play ourselves as the victims whenever aliens are discussed? What if all those UFO's aren't aliens, but just a bunch of coincidences, weather balloons, and government testing? What if we become the marauding alien race to other planetary races in the future? I wouldn't hold it past us if in the future, all teenage boys must go to some backwater planet and kill and hunt alien commandos that look like Apollo Creed and the Terminator.

I think in a one on one fight, no technology, fist vs whatever appendage they got [tentacle?], humans would win.
If they can travel here, their brains would obviously be larger than ours, but our strength would be superior. It'd be like a human vs a gorilla.
pimp.gif

What if these aliens that supposedly visited humans back in the day weren't aliens at all? What if it was us in the future going back in time to school us in the past so we'd develop faster?

Also, why do we humans always play ourselves as the victims whenever aliens are discussed? What if all those UFO's aren't aliens, but just a bunch of coincidences, weather balloons, and government testing? What if we become the marauding alien race to other planetary races in the future? I wouldn't hold it past us if in the future, all teenage boys must go to some backwater planet and kill and hunt alien commandos that look like Apollo Creed and the Terminator.

What makes yall think aliens would automatically want to wage a war on earth though. They could be amongst us if they had the technology to get here, without anyone knowing. *%%% they could be writing in this thread and trolling just to distract us. If theyre advanced enough to make it here they can remain as visible or invisible as they want to...

What makes yall think aliens would automatically want to wage a war on earth though. They could be amongst us if they had the technology to get here, without anyone knowing. *%%% they could be writing in this thread and trolling just to distract us. If theyre advanced enough to make it here they can remain as visible or invisible as they want to...

ETs are here but we've been conditioned as a race for over 6000 yrs to not question authority( church and government ) they hold all the secrets. Matter of fact we won't fully be disclosed until the time is right. I believe that time is sooner than later. Can't u feel it?

ETs are here but we've been conditioned as a race for over 6000 yrs to not question authority( church and government ) they hold all the secrets. Matter of fact we won't fully be disclosed until the time is right. I believe that time is sooner than later. Can't u feel it?

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

They could be amongst us if they had the technology to get here, without anyone knowing. *%%% they could be writing in this thread and trolling just to distract us.

eek.gif

& devildog1776

you right sooner than you know

china has something to tell the world first

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

They could be amongst us if they had the technology to get here, without anyone knowing. *%%% they could be writing in this thread and trolling just to distract us.

eek.gif

& devildog1776

you right sooner than you know

china has something to tell the world first

supposedly theres a spot in puerto rico that lets UFOs chill, thats why they have that big antenna
alien.gif

supposedly theres a spot in puerto rico that lets UFOs chill, thats why they have that big antenna
alien.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by cubanref

I'm sorry but I can't take that video seriously with techno music playing and scenes from transformers in it...

well sorry i didn't edit the video
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

i seen two ufos this month

one on Christmas ( during the heat game )  flew over a airplane and the plane had to get low to avoid crashing into the ufo that flew over to the plane

im sure the flight captions seen it
eek.gif
..if any passengers did knew they was beyond shoook

i'll try to record some footage but my video cam isnt good enough durring the dark

other then that enjoy the light shows guys
wink.gif
The subtitles on the in-flight movie??

Good one

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by cubanref

I'm sorry but I can't take that video seriously with techno music playing and scenes from transformers in it...

well sorry i didn't edit the video
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

i seen two ufos this month

one on Christmas ( during the heat game )  flew over a airplane and the plane had to get low to avoid crashing into the ufo that flew over to the plane

im sure the flight captions seen it
eek.gif
..if any passengers did knew they was beyond shoook

i'll try to record some footage but my video cam isnt good enough durring the dark

other then that enjoy the light shows guys
wink.gif
The subtitles on the in-flight movie??

Good one

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

pimp.gif

maxwell_smart__confused.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StonedFace

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by StonedFace

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif

pimp.gif

I like the cut of your jib

Back
Top Bottom