wiki leaks : ufo war + 4D dimisonal Ufo on video

Originally Posted by G14

typical nters looking for jokes ....not amused

2mmydtj.jpg

Don't know about the story.......... but in classic nt form:.........Info on naked alien chick?

Originally Posted by G14

typical nters looking for jokes ....not amused

2mmydtj.jpg

Don't know about the story.......... but in classic nt form:.........Info on naked alien chick?

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I personally seen a UFO at the age of 16 with my best friend. I know what I saw because it was pretty damn close

word...good to hear that opens the door to infinity

& General Johnson.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I personally seen a UFO at the age of 16 with my best friend. I know what I saw because it was pretty damn close

word...good to hear that opens the door to infinity

& General Johnson.
nerd.gif

I believe that the folks that cannot fathom that the existence of ET's is a reality are less intelligent beings ...I mean seriously, in an infinite galaxy, how could Earth, be the only planet that supports life?

By the way....no BS, I once saw a UFO when I was 14/15...it was triangular shaped and it was moving at a high rate of speed, I knew it wasnt a star or satellite because it was zig-zagging all over...

I believe

I believe that the folks that cannot fathom that the existence of ET's is a reality are less intelligent beings ...I mean seriously, in an infinite galaxy, how could Earth, be the only planet that supports life?

By the way....no BS, I once saw a UFO when I was 14/15...it was triangular shaped and it was moving at a high rate of speed, I knew it wasnt a star or satellite because it was zig-zagging all over...

I believe

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

I believe
I wouldn't say they're less intelligent, but a lot of people have trouble believing in something they've never seen (cough atheists).

I believe
I wouldn't say they're less intelligent, but a lot of people have trouble believing in something they've never seen (cough atheists).

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I believe
I would think that Atheists would have an easier time believing in
alien.gif
because their not wrapped up in believing that "god" created the earth

I believe
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

I believe
alien.gif

im an atheist, and i don't believe we can be the ONLY planet in the entire galaxy and other galaxies with life on it. just doesn't seem possible.

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

I believe
alien.gif

im an atheist, and i don't believe we can be the ONLY planet in the entire galaxy and other galaxies with life on it. just doesn't seem possible.

I find it funny that certain NTers are always talking about the 'Illuminati' and the 'New World Order.' You do realize that this is the BREAD AND BUTTER of David Duke, William Pierce, and literally hundreds of other white separatists and Holocaust deniers, right? You're keeping excellent company.

Back
Top Bottom