wiki leaks : ufo war + 4D dimisonal Ufo on video

I find it funny that certain NTers are always talking about the 'Illuminati' and the 'New World Order.' You do realize that this is the BREAD AND BUTTER of David Duke, William Pierce, and literally hundreds of other white separatists and Holocaust deniers, right? You're keeping excellent company.

Why bother concerning ourselves with Aliens? If they can reach Earth it's pretty much curtains for humans, because the technology necessary to do so is just mind-boggling, and if they have such tech we can't hope to counter any sort of invasion/occupation.

Why bother concerning ourselves with Aliens? If they can reach Earth it's pretty much curtains for humans, because the technology necessary to do so is just mind-boggling, and if they have such tech we can't hope to counter any sort of invasion/occupation.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Because we could learn a lot from them if they decided to keep us alive, which they will.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Because we could learn a lot from them if they decided to keep us alive, which they will.

I believe, I think it is ignorant if you don't, but some people don't WANT to accept it. They want to feel in control, like they are top of the food chain.

I believe, I think it is ignorant if you don't, but some people don't WANT to accept it. They want to feel in control, like they are top of the food chain.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

I believe that the folks that cannot fathom that the existence of ET's is a reality are less intelligent beings ...I mean seriously, in an infinite galaxy, how could Earth, be the only planet that supports life?

By the way....no BS, I once saw a UFO when I was 14/15...it was triangular shaped and it was moving at a high rate of speed, I knew it wasnt a star or satellite because it was zig-zagging all over...

I believe
I wouldn't say they're less intelligent, but a lot of people have trouble believing in something they've never seen (cough atheists).
I would think that Atheists would have an easier time believing in
alien.gif
because their not wrapped up in believing that "god" created the earth

im an atheist, and i don't believe we can be the ONLY planet in the entire galaxy and other galaxies with life on it. just doesn't seem possible.

chances are slim. but lets say hypothetically we're the first life form in the universe? i mean theres a first for everything u know?

I believe that the folks that cannot fathom that the existence of ET's is a reality are less intelligent beings ...I mean seriously, in an infinite galaxy, how could Earth, be the only planet that supports life?

By the way....no BS, I once saw a UFO when I was 14/15...it was triangular shaped and it was moving at a high rate of speed, I knew it wasnt a star or satellite because it was zig-zagging all over...

I believe
I wouldn't say they're less intelligent, but a lot of people have trouble believing in something they've never seen (cough atheists).
alien.gif

im an atheist, and i don't believe we can be the ONLY planet in the entire galaxy and other galaxies with life on it. just doesn't seem possible.

chances are slim. but lets say hypothetically we're the first life form in the universe? i mean theres a first for everything u know?

Basically

Basically

Ok, so these cats can bend time/space and travel vast distances, but the US Govn't has the technology to keep them in check. Okkkk. Now I feel like when I was in Costa Rica a few years ago, I saw something, to the point that I slept w/ a knife, but I don't think they are holding it down in the ocean.

Ok, so these cats can bend time/space and travel vast distances, but the US Govn't has the technology to keep them in check. Okkkk. Now I feel like when I was in Costa Rica a few years ago, I saw something, to the point that I slept w/ a knife, but I don't think they are holding it down in the ocean.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

I believe
alien.gif

Humans were not the first life form tho....

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

I believe
alien.gif

Humans were not the first life form tho....

Originally Posted by Budweiser

I find it funny that certain NTers are always talking about the 'Illuminati' and the 'New World Order.' You do realize that this is the BREAD AND BUTTER of David Duke, William Pierce, and literally hundreds of other white separatists and Holocaust deniers, right? You're keeping excellent company.

Everybody that is unsatisfied about something....including neonazis are illuminati experts. This is a very good point.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Everybody that is unsatisfied about something....including neonazis are illuminati experts. This is a very good point.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom