Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

I'll upload videos tomorrow so you can see how hot the crowd was. Someone said if cena won, people wouldnt riot... not so sure about that.... I've been to WM 13, WM 22, several other PPV's, raws, etc.... this was the hottest crowd i've ever seen.

Match was crazy... Crowd was unbelievable. Haven't seen that in quite some time.

Match was crazy... Crowd was unbelievable. Haven't seen that in quite some time.

I was so upset. Only 4 stations selling Tee's... lines were INSANE! ALL punk shirts sold out by the ending of the Raw MITB match. Disappointed :/

I was so upset. Only 4 stations selling Tee's... lines were INSANE! ALL punk shirts sold out by the ending of the Raw MITB match. Disappointed :/

Daniel Bryan wins MITB
Christian takes belt off Orton
Punk takes belt off Cena

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I ordered the PPV and wasn't even home...well worth it...

watching the last wrestlemanias and this years royal rumble had me upset when i was paying the bill...they might have just got me on the hook for summer fest too...Best show in many years imo

I ordered the PPV and wasn't even home...well worth it...

watching the last wrestlemanias and this years royal rumble had me upset when i was paying the bill...they might have just got me on the hook for summer fest too...Best show in many years imo

just watched the punk cena match on youtube and i have to say it was one of the best matches ive seen in my entire life. looking forward to watching raw tomorrow.

just watched the punk cena match on youtube and i have to say it was one of the best matches ive seen in my entire life. looking forward to watching raw tomorrow.

Just watched the replay, this was like many of you said, one of the best PPV's in a LONGGG TIME. The crowd was hot, and that main event should have been WM status.

THANK YOU PUNK GOD

Just watched the replay, this was like many of you said, one of the best PPV's in a LONGGG TIME. The crowd was hot, and that main event should have been WM status.

THANK YOU PUNK GOD

Back
Top Bottom