Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

This might be the liuor talking

but god damn

tonight reminded me why i love wrestling so much

i might not $#+# with it on a consistent basis

but god damn tonight is why I implored my parents to buy me all those figures when i was a kid man, tonight was a throwback

but god damn

but god damn tonight is why I implored my parents to buy me all those figures when i was a kid man, tonight was a throwback

i hope daniel bryan gets to win the title

oh, get him a serious theme song pls

something tells me hbk pushed for bryan to win the briefcase

i hope daniel bryan gets to win the title

oh, get him a serious theme song pls

something tells me hbk pushed for bryan to win the briefcase

Originally Posted by Peep Game

but god damn

Originally Posted by Peep Game

but god damn

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by PrinceLaney

how does him not being on raw help tomorrow??
I'm not trying to be rude, but have you not followed this storyline at all???  The whole point is he is leaving WWE, refuses to sign a deal with Vince, and after he won tonight, he was taking the title with him.

Exactly if he shows up it ruins the storyline. What ever role Cena's supposed firing plays it shouldn't be the first thing from the start. I agree it should be Steph and HHH they should also "fire" Johnny Ace. That look of shock is what and disbelief is what Vince needs to have on Raw tomorrow night. So many ways they could go with this but whatever they do they need to keep CM Punk off of television at least one week possibly longer...

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by PrinceLaney

how does him not being on raw help tomorrow??
I'm not trying to be rude, but have you not followed this storyline at all???  The whole point is he is leaving WWE, refuses to sign a deal with Vince, and after he won tonight, he was taking the title with him.

Exactly if he shows up it ruins the storyline. What ever role Cena's supposed firing plays it shouldn't be the first thing from the start. I agree it should be Steph and HHH they should also "fire" Johnny Ace. That look of shock is what and disbelief is what Vince needs to have on Raw tomorrow night. So many ways they could go with this but whatever they do they need to keep CM Punk off of television at least one week possibly longer...

Originally Posted by ESyDC

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll upload videos tomorrow so you can see how hot the crowd was. Someone said if cena won, people wouldnt riot... not so sure about that.... I've been to WM 13, WM 22, several other PPV's, raws, etc.... this was the hottest crowd i've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom