Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

The Honky Tonk Man predicted during an interview last week with Monday Night Mayhemthat the late Randy Savage will receive his long overdue enshrinement into the WWE Hall of Fame next year.

“I think ‘Macho Man’ (Randy Savage), of course will be the headliner,

The Honky Tonk Man predicted during an interview last week with Monday Night Mayhemthat the late Randy Savage will receive his long overdue enshrinement into the WWE Hall of Fame next year.

“I think ‘Macho Man’ (Randy Savage), of course will be the headliner,

I think the MITB winner cashes in on Christian after he cheats his way to the world title. He will again have one of the shortest reigns.
mad.gif

It'd be so dumb on WWE's part to have both MITB winners cash in, so I'm hoping some kind of swerve with KOW and Colt takes place in that match.

I think the MITB winner cashes in on Christian after he cheats his way to the world title. He will again have one of the shortest reigns.
mad.gif

It'd be so dumb on WWE's part to have both MITB winners cash in, so I'm hoping some kind of swerve with KOW and Colt takes place in that match.

John Cena beats CM Punk

Randy Orton beats Christian

Alberto Del Rio wins the Raw Money in the Bank match

Sheamus win the Smackdown Money in the Bank match

All we can hope is that Punk wins and stays for a little while longer, but I just don't see it happening. Assuming Punk has had a lot of creative control over this feud and its outcome we need to ask how Punk would have it end, would he like to go out like a hero or as the "cheated wrestler?"

John Cena beats CM Punk

All we can hope is that Punk wins and stays for a little while longer, but I just don't see it happening. Assuming Punk has had a lot of creative control over this feud and its outcome we need to ask how Punk would have it end, would he like to go out like a hero or as the "cheated wrestler?"

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Anyone think the Anonymous GM is revealed tonight???????
laugh.gif
The GM is never being revealed! Vince will just run it out some more then appoint a real person without mentioning who it ever was

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Anyone think the Anonymous GM is revealed tonight???????
laugh.gif
The GM is never being revealed! Vince will just run it out some more then appoint a real person without mentioning who it ever was

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by richyung412
You'll be suspended tonight. No requests for streams are allowed in this thread.

Meth lurks in here during the night of pay per views.

laugh.gif
 tell me about

i got suspended for 3 days

rip richyung.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by richyung412
You'll be suspended tonight. No requests for streams are allowed in this thread.

Meth lurks in here during the night of pay per views.

laugh.gif
 tell me about

i got suspended for 3 days

rip richyung.

Originally Posted by solidsnake

John Cena beats CM Punk

i think point blank if hes staying hes winning tonight. if hes losing hes gone.

and i think hes already signed a new deal so hes most likely going to win.

this match is no dq right? be some bs if it ends in a dq
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solidsnake

John Cena beats CM Punk

i think point blank if hes staying hes winning tonight. if hes losing hes gone.

and i think hes already signed a new deal so hes most likely going to win.

this match is no dq right? be some bs if it ends in a dq
laugh.gif

lets just say punk hasn't signed a new deal.......his contract really expires at the end of august

but like noble said, he probably has signed a new deal, but he might take a break

cena also needs a break, he's pretty beat up

Back
Top Bottom