Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

lets just say punk hasn't signed a new deal.......his contract really expires at the end of august

but like noble said, he probably has signed a new deal, but he might take a break

cena also needs a break, he's pretty beat up

– Although WWE has billed Money in the Bankas CM Punk’s final appearance for the organization, he is among those advertised for tomorrow’s Monday Night Rawin Green Bay, Wisconsin.

He is not advertised for shows after Monday.

– Although WWE has billed Money in the Bankas CM Punk’s final appearance for the organization, he is among those advertised for tomorrow’s Monday Night Rawin Green Bay, Wisconsin.

He is not advertised for shows after Monday.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

HHH vs Taker again for WM? yes or no?

Yes it'll be the perfect match. HHH will put his career on the line, Taker wins and retires. It will be the culmination of a backstory that runs four years back to HBK vs. Flair at WM 24.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

HHH vs Taker again for WM? yes or no?

Yes it'll be the perfect match. HHH will put his career on the line, Taker wins and retires. It will be the culmination of a backstory that runs four years back to HBK vs. Flair at WM 24.

I think Punk is staying, and it's the best kept secret the WWE has ever kept from getting out.

I think Punk is staying, and it's the best kept secret the WWE has ever kept from getting out.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Punk is gone. Comes back with Kings Of Wrestling/Cabana in a few months. /mainevent

whew!!!....thought u were gonna spell all that

question, why is it that everytime i pass by your locker, it smells of vaporub and mayonnaise?

Punk is gone. Comes back with Kings Of Wrestling/Cabana in a few months. /mainevent

question, why is it that everytime i pass by your locker, it smells of vaporub and mayonnaise?

Possible new IC title design.

nSbNb.jpg
That actually looks cool. 

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Son, you're corny.

Son, you're corny.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

any socal NTers headed to SummerSlam??

nerd.gif

im thinking about it, but some of the ticket prices are
eek.gif
roll.gif
, so maybe if i can get some floor seats for face value the weekend/day of, i may go

nerd.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
, so maybe if i can get some floor seats for face value the weekend/day of, i may go

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Son, you're corny.

who's this?

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Son, you're corny.

who's this?

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

nerd.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
Same here... NTLA SummerSlam summit?!

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

nerd.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
Same here... NTLA SummerSlam summit?!

Back
Top Bottom