Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Punk is gone. Comes back with Kings Of Wrestling/Cabana in a few months. /mainevent

whew!!!....thought u were gonna spell all that

question, why is it that everytime i pass by your locker, it smells of vaporub and mayonnaise?

GHIMS, you stupid son of a donkey lover. Watch your mouth, guy.

Tonight's going to be really hard to call. Anything can happen with MITB and who knows what's going to happen in the main event. I'll give anyone who predicts something right tonight their props.

I'm just anticipating a great PPV that will be throughly entertaining.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Punk is gone. Comes back with Kings Of Wrestling/Cabana in a few months. /mainevent

whew!!!....thought u were gonna spell all that

question, why is it that everytime i pass by your locker, it smells of vaporub and mayonnaise?

GHIMS, you stupid son of a donkey lover. Watch your mouth, guy.

Tonight's going to be really hard to call. Anything can happen with MITB and who knows what's going to happen in the main event. I'll give anyone who predicts something right tonight their props.

I'm just anticipating a great PPV that will be throughly entertaining.

just received an email about who is booked to win the raw mitb ladder match as of right now.

things can change between now and the ppv

the winner is.....

Spoiler [+]
nah, wont spoil it

just received an email about who is booked to win the raw mitb ladder match as of right now.

the winner is.....

Spoiler [+]
nah, wont spoil it

Sin Cara wins SD's MITB and cashes it in then Vince one ups TNA by having a CMLL invasion with LA Parka being the GM (Chairman)
AAverno debuts and tries to persuade Cara to join the invasion, Then Punk returns at the Royal Rumble with ROH guys and wins, so its ROH/CMLL vs WWE. Vince says screw it and calls Jarret (AAA champ).
WWE and TNA united to take on roh cmll and aaa
Of course things   can change before the ppv

Sin Cara wins SD's MITB and cashes it in then Vince one ups TNA by having a CMLL invasion with LA Parka being the GM (Chairman)
AAverno debuts and tries to persuade Cara to join the invasion, Then Punk returns at the Royal Rumble with ROH guys and wins, so its ROH/CMLL vs WWE. Vince says screw it and calls Jarret (AAA champ).
WWE and TNA united to take on roh cmll and aaa
Of course things   can change before the ppv

the winber is.....

Spoiler [+]
nah, wont spoil it

Son, and you get at me for my spelling. SMH. Spill the beans, fatboy.

the winber is.....

Spoiler [+]
nah, wont spoil it

Son, and you get at me for my spelling. SMH. Spill the beans, fatboy.

SOS!

I'll be watching tonight. Haven't been interested in the WWE since Legacy formed...I just wanna see what happens between Cena and Punk.

SOS!

I'll be watching tonight. Haven't been interested in the WWE since Legacy formed...I just wanna see what happens between Cena and Punk.

Back
Top Bottom