Your Not A True Jordan Fan If You Dont Have The???

....you're not a true Jordan Head if you don't even know how Michael Jordan made basketball a great spectacle....

You can't determine if someone is a "Jordan Fan" just because he has a certain pair of shoes...
I know a lot of people who love MJ and his shoe line, and know just almost everything about it, but
they can't afford the Jay's... I'd consider these people "Jordan Fans" - would you???

this question sucks

You're not a true Jordan fan if you only "like" them cuz of the hype or because the next man likes them

Your Not A True Jordan Fan If You Dont Have The???

How about the ability to buy the shoes you like and not care what others think?

I would have to say the Jordan 11 from the DMP!
i think everyone who is a jordan fanatic no matter what should at least have thouse at least

Originally Posted by Rafool

Not everyone likes the same thing and shoes...... it's buy what you like not what the masses like.....

co-sign
this is such a hypebeast question...

if u r asking which jordan is the most popular at the later reply, then very obvious and easy question is the 11s!! thts everybody knows question...

a niketalk account

laugh.gif

i guess if i had to answer this question, i would say one of either the III's, IV's or V's AND one of the XI's, XII's, or XIII's.

then again, people can love the VI, VII, or heck even the XIX, it's all a matter of personal opinion.

Hanes, gotta have a fresh pair every morning and you know the yellowing isn't from bad quality

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

it doesn't matter what Jordan's you have and what Jordan's you don't have ,

as a matter a fact you don't have to have any Jordan's to be a true jordan fan

you have some of these young hopper's out there who buy Jordan's because they like the shoe's or because everybody else is buying Jordan's and they are trying to fit in but
don't know anything about the man himself

then....

you have some one who grew up watching Jordan play and wearing nothing but Jordan's growing up but now they can't afford Jordan's because they have a wife and 2 kids ,
a house payment , 2 cars and insurance payments to make but they still have that feeling in there body ( you know the one ) when ever they see a new pair of Jordan's or if they catch some old Jordan highlights and get pumped up like the old days when they would watch Jordan play then run to the courts to imitate his moves.......

now....

in your opinion who is the true Jordan fan

nuff said..................................peace

well said my friend, or how about this. waiking up every saturday morning i would def get my cartoons in but right after that im popping in all my jordanvideos. its bringing me back just
talking about this, ive owned many pairs of jordans in my childhood. after watching those vids i would go put on my jordans witch ever ones i had at the timeand go out and play ball and feel like mike, it just donsnt get any better then that. lets just say michael jordan has had a super postitive impact in my lifejust because i have such a passion for shoes, more import basketball, the best era point blank...

Originally Posted by Rafool

Not everyone likes the same thing and shoes...... it's buy what you like not what the masses like.....

Quoted for absolute truth.

MJ did alot in quite a few different shoes, so possibilities and combinations are nearly endless.

To each their own, but a true fan can own anything and still be a true fan.

LOL. Kobe vs. Jordan stuffs. I have a lot to say about that.
But it's true, Jordan is the GOAT in the NBA, so far.

Back
Top Bottom