You're Having Sex and Your Partner Dies....

I remember back in my hometown this chick was found dead, naked in the park on a picnic table.

But back to the subject they can't put you in jail if there was no foul play

Originally Posted by J23S

I remember back in my hometown this chick was found dead, naked in the park on a picnic table.

But they'll put you in jail until they can prove there was no foul play

If this actually happened, i'd be shook..imagine having to explain to an officer that shorty just died while you was in midstroke
laugh.gif

at least she wont get pregnant, plus u can flip her over and take advantage of the forbidden without the complaints
pimp.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

This is actually not as rare as some of you may think.

Thers is something known as "erotic asphyxiation".

I'd finish while I wait for the cops. no rubber necessary. she cant exactly get pregnant.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by J23S

But they'll put you in jail until they can prove there was no foul play

If this actually happened, i'd be shook..imagine having to explain to an officer that shorty just died while you was in midstroke
laugh.gif
Would they look at you and think "he's the man" or "what kinda sick jerk is this guy"
laugh.gif

I have been asking this question to my friends recently. What if it was the "girl of your dreams"? The body is still warm.

As long as you are not in there for hours, I don't think they could prove you consumated the relationship before or after death.

You can always tell them you were 8 for 8 up to this point and did not want to ruin your streak (word to Lalph Rauren).

At least you get to take back the money you put on the dresser.

out of all of the ******ed threads, this one is out to an early lead this year.

a similar scenario was on one of those law tv shows...i think it was law and order, but yea...these 2 individuals were having sex and the man accidently chokedhis partner. That was a pretty interesting episode

Back
Top Bottom