Drugs and the current generation...

powder is scary not only because of the heart attacks, but the drug really creeps up on you...I effed around for 8 years now and ive seen people around me start off from once in a blue moon to once in a blue sky.

Everything is magnified (for better and worse) as time progresses. If the internet and social networking were around back then I'm sure you would see hippies running amok on Tumblr.

As for the holier than thou "I don't need to smoke to have a good time, but I'm at the bar every weekend" folks...go play in traffic.

Last edited:
Used to smoke a lot of bud but had to stop because of getting a job. I can't be doing it with drug tests here and there

i enjoy smoking weed everyday and its not jjust 1-2 blunts more like 8-10 a day. I have a full time job which i dont get drug tested and also i get my **** done and still succeed in life. Only way i can see me stopping is when i have a beautiful son or daughter to raise. Weed is only a plant it was put on this earth to smoke so take advantages of it and enjoy the high. Besides that i dont mess with other drugs maybe molly and shrooms from time to time but i prefer to smoke. Also im 21 enjoying life to the fullest

They tell me ima fein and i should go admit, but i aint addicted i just i dont wanna quit.

Also have you ever heard of somone dying from weed ? ill wait... ill never understand how they continue to push out tobacco and alcohol whereas million of people die from it

Last edited:
i enjoy smoking weed everyday and its not jjust 1-2 blunts more like 8-10 a day. I have a full time job which i dont get drug tested and also i get my **** done and still succeed in life. Only way i can see me stopping is when i have a beautiful son or daughter to raise. Weed is only a plant it was put on this earth to smoke so take advantages of it and enjoy the high. Besides that i dont mess with other drugs maybe molly and shrooms from time to time but i prefer to smoke. Also im 21 enjoying life to the fullest

They tell me ima fein and i should go admit, but i aint addicted i just i dont wanna quit.

Also have you ever heard of somone dying from weed ? ill wait... ill never understand how they continue to push out tobacco and alcohol whereas million of people die from it

thats excuse #1 fren. ive used it. you used it. just bout every weedhead i know has said that at one point.

not tryin to get into a debate about "is marijuana physically and/or mentally addicting" cause thats as pointless as having a debate on religion.

all i can go off of is personal experience and anecdotal experience from friends, family, and those around me. just cause i got through college, got a steady job, am reasonably successful and secure, etc... etc... etc... doesnt mean that weed isnt negatively impacting my life. i try to "detox" every couple of months and take an extended break from smoking, just to prove to myself that im not "addicted". I can honestly say that when I do it, the first few days can be rough (especially with insomnia).

i enjoy smoking weed everyday and its not jjust 1-2 blunts more like 8-10 a day.
C'mon son. If the first is loud then why are you hitting 10 a day.

I know it's not harmful, but over 2 is just OD, no pun intended.

10 a day is when you start to lose IQ points . . .

C'mon son. If the first is loud then why are you hitting 10 a day.​

I know it's not harmful, but over 2 is just OD, no pun intended.​

10 a day is when you start to lose IQ points . . .​

Real ****. My little brother smokes all day, every day (obviously doesnt work). He was a liiiiiiiiiiiittle slow to start with, but NOW, his common sense doesn't exist. _ graduated from HS last year after his 21st birthday. He can run through 5+ blunts a day doing nothing, and enjoys it. I just dont want him leaning towards being a plucc in the future but he's well on his way. Its one thing to be a stoner, but at least be a productive one.

i enjoy smoking weed everyday and its not jjust 1-2 blunts more like 8-10 a day.
C'mon son. If the first is loud then why are you hitting 10 a day.

I know it's not harmful, but over 2 is just OD, no pun intended.

10 a day is when you start to lose IQ points . . .
loud only no reggie mane, but like i said i work full time job 9-5 get my **** done and i either smoke facials in my crib or match up with my homies throughout the night. im still active as can be fellas. I love it if i had a reason to stop then i would but as of now i dont

ive done every drug except acid and all that new ******** like dmt and all that..not a fan of needles but ive smoked H..im drug free now so i can talk about it i dont even drink...i experimented alot one night i smoked 2 blunts was drunk popped extasy and a 80 mg oxy did some coke and ended falling asleep outside of my house parked in the front cuz i couldnt make it inside..im 25..and i think the worst thing to do is opiates whether its vikes or H **** is the devil and not easy to get off of..meth is the lamest its so gross and who wants to stay up for 18 hours?? crack only lasts 10 mins and makes you poop mushrooms are pretty fun i will say that tho..coke is so 10th grade and now is being cut with livestock dewormer and its eats ur flesh..i didnt use to be cool or anything like that i used after work or before i did something, you just cant smoke H in front of people in a party..crack i did once in a while and it was white boys that bought that stuff same with all the other hard drugs i named they had money so thats what they spent it on..i did it cuz it was available not a good excuse but i was curious,i hate those people that dont even know what the drug does and have this idea of what it is cuz of something they saw on tv or some after school special..the ppl i knew that would shoot up werent living in alleys and eating out of trashcans they were sons of politicians the citys best architects and the dude that designed the cover to titanic and al pacinos niece..my point is drugs like weed are ok in moderation or w/e but pills lead to other things that could kill you..

So how much you spendin on green, bruh?

Lets say you putting .5 in a "blunt"(ill give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you mean c****rillos), 8 - 10 a day. Thats 4 to 5 grams a day at (the hook up of $15 a g) that $75 a day. That over 2 grand a month you're literally burning up.

I never get on my drug high horse...but you couldn't ever get me to **** w/ crack, meth, or pcp. That's not even a "well I'm curious" type of high.

i was gon ask about tobacco and alcohol too. mainly cigarettes, many folks dnt seem to have a problem with folks smoking those, but i dont see why not with all the stuff that can happen to yo body. is it cuz it takes a long time to see the effects or cuz its not illegal or what

I love weed, probably smoke a bowl a night on average, but it's really difficult for me to smoke more than two blunts in a day. More than that and I start to hate weed.

To the homie that was talking about weed being negative, people need to control smoking not let smoking control them. That's all it is.

i got addicted to black tar heroin i was smoking it for 4 years,i was always jealous cuz my friend would shoot up a tenth of a gram and pass out right away while i was burning up a gram or so to even feel ok..i tried to kick alot cuz i mean you just cant by that stuff everyday it gets really expensive and pretty soon you're using your food or rent money things you know you need but at that moment that stuff doesnt matter you will steal from anyone you will lie to anyone and sell whatever you have to get that next fix..i never thought i could get better but now i am i was able to take my lil bro school shopping i can help my parents out with money and i go to NA meetings..if you're having those problems and dont see a way out you should probably get into a methadone program or suboxone i know alot of ppl talk crap on methadone but it helps if you work it and also have a job and a life to live..alot of people see it as the same thing but i dont and they dont know what you're going through this is about you not anyone else..and get away from anyone who is using or that is unhealthy for your sobriety..rehab costs alot its not that easy for people to pay 10,000 a month..do whatever you can to get you out of that hole man...it only gets deeper if you stay in it..i started out using pills recreationally like dilaudids then i smoked ocs then those disappeared then the H popped up for cheap too,60 bux a gram then you could get 3 for a 100..and i said that too i would never try heroin...i did crack cuz it was there and i did it maybe 3 times spread out over 4 yrs or so meth i did maybe twice first time i didnt feel it 2nd time i felt my temples pulsating..i also had a good friend of mine killed..    it was sad cuz alot of us heard that he might be dead but noone said anything it was so sad to see his fam postin on his facebook to call his mom and whatnot and i just thought that could've been me...the dude that shot him hated me.

heres the story http://www.mydesert.com/viewart/201...ought-murder-suspects-Shane-Ayala-left-desert

Last edited:
So how much you spendin on green, bruh?

Lets say you putting .5 in a "blunt"(ill give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you mean c****rillos), 8 - 10 a day. Thats 4 to 5 grams a day at (the hook up of $15 a g) that $75 a day. That over 2 grand a month you're literally burning up.
the thing is i dont buy dubs, qts or halfs. you gotta buy weight, if i was to buy dubs everyday like you just did the math that **** adds up and can deff hurt someones pockets ah. And it also helps when your pops stays with that fire in throwin buds to me left and right. On occasion ill roll up planes or vanilla dutches to enjoy my high. not really a fan of bowls bongs vaporizers gas mask and stuff

im just happy that i dont do no other drugs and keep it at weed for the most of it, like i said before i have tried mollys and shrooms but not something youll see me doing everyday

Last edited:
^ damn homie! I wish my pops was like that 
roll.gif

^ damn homie! I wish my pops was like that 
roll.gif
crazy thing is i was never really close with my pops like that until we went ona family trip to Jamaica this past April. He knew i smoked but i was always scared to ask em for bud or to blaze with me. Once we landed in Jamaica our bond became unbreakable now were on the same page. Only thing he tells me is not to **** my life up with pills or other heavy drugs

my boy is the exact same as you andee. doesn't do h to get high, just so he's not sick. get help man, eff it you might be embarrassed but that doesn't matter.

i got addicted to black tar heroin i was smoking it for 4 years,i was always jealous cuz my friend would shoot up a tenth of a gram and pass out right away while i was burning up a gram or so to even feel ok..i tried to kick alot cuz i mean you just cant by that stuff everyday it gets really expensive and pretty soon you're using your food or rent money things you know you need but at that moment that stuff doesnt matter you will steal from anyone you will lie to anyone and sell whatever you have to get that next fix..i never thought i could get better but now i am i was able to take my lil bro school shopping i can help my parents out with money and i go to NA meetings..if you're having those problems and dont see a way out you should probably get into a methadone program or suboxone i know alot of ppl talk crap on methadone but it helps if you work it and also have a job and a life to live..alot of people see it as the same thing but i dont and they dont know what you're going through this is about you not anyone else..and get away from anyone who is using or that is unhealthy for your sobriety..rehab costs alot its not that easy for people to pay 10,000 a month..do whatever you can to get you out of that hole man...it only gets deeper if you stay in it..i started out using pills recreationally like dilaudids then i smoked ocs then those disappeared then the H popped up for cheap too,60 bux a gram then you could get 3 for a 100..and i said that too i would never try heroin...i did crack cuz it was there and i did it maybe 3 times spread out over 4 yrs or so meth i did maybe twice first time i didnt feel it 2nd time i felt my temples pulsating..i also had a good friend of mine killed..    it was sad cuz alot of us heard that he might be dead but noone said anything it was so sad to see his fam postin on his facebook to call his mom and whatnot and i just thought that could've been me...the dude that shot him hated me.

heres the story http://www.mydesert.com/viewart/201...ought-murder-suspects-Shane-Ayala-left-desert

damn you was smoking .1 gram of black tar heroin a day ?

how can you smoke .1 of anything in more then one hit ?

btw if you guys want to see a week in the life of a low level drug dealer check this great movie out

2wf0o3t.jpg

Last edited:
but what's up with all the fiends & freeloaders lying to themselves. I've quit a while ago & this one "friend" asked me to try it again, but only because this person was asking me to pay for it :smh: of course I didn't get manipulated :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom