Drugs and the current generation...

Yeah some people can't handle that STRONG bud. Me personally if its not that STRONG i don't want it, I'm a very picky smoker, your not gonna just give me something that looks good and expect me to burn it. :smh:

Mackmittenzz, I feel you homie, dudes out here be sellin .4 dimes!!! Making a killing!! :smh: callin' it LOUD because it smells good, it's more like HUSH if you ask me! I appreciate my Cali connect everyday, options and flavors all day like a real dispensery in NJ lol!!

Countin' down the last 3 hours of work, CAN'T WAIT :smokin

Gonna pick up some loudpack and work ahead on some hw tonight. Don't be worried about other people doing drugs & ****, just worry about yourself. 

Yeah some people can't handle that STRONG bud

And I can't understand these people at all :smh:

Their tolerance probably just isn't shot to **** like you dudes who burning through 3.0 in two blunts everyday, a modest amount for some here. :lol:

I'm in the Bay, used get my Os delivered from the club to my door, etc etc. Real top shelf **** out here is not meant to be smoked by casual smokers, it's too strong.

I smoke close to everyday and I rarely throw real bay area loud in a blunt, at my tolerance level it's just a waste. Need like two hits and I'm gucci.

Last edited:
Its all about tolerance. When I first started the loud would have me stuck and thinking the alphabet boys were after me. Now I can do almost anything under that influence and function. I wish I could go back to how it was. |I

That avy is poppin' my dude, u can sit a double-cup on that one!
smokin.gif
Man I love her mass

Their tolerance probably just isn't shot to **** like you dudes who burning through 3.0 in two blunts everyday, a modest amount for some here. :lol:
I'm in the Bay, used get my Os delivered from the club to my door, etc etc. Real top shelf **** out here is not meant to be smoked by casual smokers, it's too strong.
I smoke close to everyday and I rarely throw real bay area loud in a blunt, at my tolerance level it's just a waste. Need like two hits and I'm gucci.

Agreed, but I'm at the point if i don't dump at least a whole G in my king size rice paper it just defeats the purpose of rollin' up. If you only need a few hits or still tryin to roll up a .3 or .4 you mite as well get yourself a small "one-hitter" instead of basically burning more paper than bud tryin to roll up a a mosquito leg :smh:

Real life...

Also, all you bud smokers need to cop a trippy stick...
Portable vape as big as a pen, works so well and is so compact...

You never have to roll again... Plus it saves you some dro...

Real life...

Ya but its hash oils some people prefer just mary jane. BUT if i had an extra 300 around id deff cop one just cause

I prefer my Volcano to everything. You get more THC content out of vaping then rolling up and you can stretch your supply for much longer. I can stretch a 3.5 for almost 2 weeks and that's w/ daily use. I don't even get a mild buzz from rolling up anymore. It might as well be smoking a cig. Only vapes and glass for me.

Last edited:
Real life...

Ya but its hash oils some people prefer just mary jane. BUT if i had an extra 300 around id deff cop one just cause

who says you cant have both? i already wrote my 2 cents bout the benefits of a trippy stick. it doesnt mean that i wont burn flowers still, but in terms of convenience and efficiency

trippy stick = no can defense

Damn, that's wild. That really could've been you, like you stated. :smh:

For dudes saying that bud is plant that's why it's ok to smoke, why the bias (I'm assuming) against drugs like coke and/or herion, etc, then?

These drugs are also derived from plants, afterall.

derived from plants, yes- but if you saw how cocaine was made from the coca leaves, or how heroine was produced from the original source. They are completely different. Only herb and mushrooms are used in their natural forms. Even acid is not in its naturally occurring form.

I am aware of the process, and for both, it is simply one of "refinement."

It is but an attempt to get at the purified active ingredient. You don't actually consume all those chemicals used in refinement process. Frankly, if you smoke cigarettes, you have no room to complain... :lol:

You could STILL very much get a high of sorts from the raw plants themselves (chewing coca leaves), lapping the sap from the opium bud (although here you could be consuming other alkaloids you probably don't want in you).

So yet again, I ask, why the "stigma" against other plant based drugs?

You come off as the type that takes pride in being "above the influence" when in reality you've been brainwashed by the American propaganda machine.

Yes, there are plenty of knocks out there that overuse them but that doesn't make drugs as a whole "bad."

A lot of intelligent people are bored by the sober mindset, and responsible drug use allows them to think in new and profound ways.

Pretty much...

Drug use really depends on the person. I had to quit smoking weed recently for my job and to be real it has been quite easy and I'm kind of glad I'm over it. I went two months earlier this year without even a sip of alcohol. But there are times where I also want to be in an altered state and escape reality for a night or two and have a great time with friends and might do a hard drug. But I don't have an addictive personality, even when it came to sneakers I never really collected like that.

I'd never tell someone to do drugs but I know people who like yourself long held reservations and then finally tried something for the first time and had a great time. I know others who tried and didn't get the hype and went back to not taking.

I honestly find the culture of drinking in America to be the biggest problem. I know no one who really has a bad drug story aside from a couple bad trips but I know plenty of people who drunk drive on the regular, make horrible decisions from drinking and have ended up in the hospital with alcohol poisoning. It's just so funny to me that legality lets people completely accept one dangerous activity but be so scared of another.

haven't smoked in over a year.....and when i did it wasn't like that.....hell i don't even drink like i used too...I've turned into a boring *** ************ after my daughter was born 
laugh.gif

Theres a reason weed is used to treat so many medical conditions, it truly has medicinal purposes. For those that call it a gateway drug, thats only because media and legal institutions have put such a preposterous label on it- so kids equate weed to cocaine and other hard drugs (like "hmmm, i tried weed and it was harmless, but great- its in the same class as cocaine, i should try that too"). Really, if theres a gateway drug, its alcohol. Not to mention all these addictive drugs getting prescribed to kids, adderall, vicodin, xanax, etc. Screw all these man-made drugs, keep it all natural

off topic but i know the girl in your avy

Theres a reason weed is used to treat so many medical conditions, it truly has medicinal purposes. For those that call it a gateway drug, thats only because media and legal institutions have put such a preposterous label on it- so kids equate weed to cocaine and other hard drugs (like "hmmm, i tried weed and it was harmless, but great- its in the same class as cocaine, i should try that too"). Really, if theres a gateway drug, its alcohol. Not to mention all these addictive drugs getting prescribed to kids, adderall, vicodin, xanax, etc. Screw all these man-made drugs, keep it all natural

off topic but i know the girl in your avy

Intrasting..

Back
Top Bottom