Drugs and the current generation...

If I was matching someone and they had the audacity to put .5 in a bleezy I wouldn't even speak to them. 

but what's up with all the fiends & freeloaders lying to themselves. I've quit a while ago & this one "friend" asked me to try it again, but only because this person was asking me to pay for it :smh: of course I didn't get manipulated :pimp:

there is nothing worse then a free loading junkie that clams they dont get high anymore :smh:

but trying to push you start so he can get high

terrible

damn you was smoking .1 gram of black tar heroin a day ?
how can you smoke .1 of anything in more then one hit ?
btw if you guys want to see a week in the life of a low level drug dealer check this great movie out
2wf0o3t.jpg

YES! Directed by Nicholas Winding Refn, same guy who directed Drive and Bronson

btw if you guys want to see a week in the life of a low level drug dealer check this great movie out

I DO NOT need a movie to see a week in a life of a low level drug dealer.

For dudes saying that bud is plant that's why it's ok to smoke, why the bias (I'm assuming) against drugs like coke and/or herion, etc, then?

I don't eem know why I'm entertaining this but,

You're right, coke and herion are derived from plants. Weed IS the plant. Coke and herion does come from a plant, but not before you chemically process the heck out of it.

Weed, you just take it off the plant, let it sit, break it down, roll it up, light it up, take a puff and take a plane.

damn you was smoking .1 gram of black tar heroin a day ?
how can you smoke .1 of anything in more then one hit ?
2wf0o3t.jpg
naw i would smoke a gram to be well in the period of a day, my homie was the one that  would shoot up the .1 and nearly fall out..it was *** scary to watch him do that passing out with the rig in his arm out...i hate needles and almost pass out when they prick my finger to draw blood. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeOld360s

If I was matching someone and they had the audacity to put .5 in a bleezy I wouldn't even speak to them.

LOL, these cats around my way be selling .5s for 10$ youngins be getting people

Where yall at?

That's pretty much the price up here, I'm sure your o's and quaps are cheaper out there then here....that's the standard for were I lay my head, but were I play play in Camden u can get 2 dutches out of 1 jar for 10...really depends if Im in the city or the burbs

"That's pretty much the price up here, I'm sure your o's and quaps are cheaper out there then here....that's the standard for were I lay my head, but were I play play in Camden u can get 2 dutches out of 1 jar for 10...really depends if Im in the city or the burbs"

question, im from NJ too, is the quality any good if your gettin 2 out of a jar for 10?? anything around my parts that cost $10 is usually sticks n seed :smh:

Last edited:
"That's pretty much the price up here, I'm sure your o's and quaps are cheaper out there then here....that's the standard for were I lay my head, but were I play play in Camden u can get 2 dutches out of 1 jar for 10...really depends if Im in the city or the burbs"

question, im from NJ too, is the quality any good if your gettin 2 out of a jar for 10?? anything around my parts that cost $10 is usually sticks n seed
mean.gif
thats what im sayin if your gettin 2 out of a jar for 10 ? its either your twistin up dirt or 2 really small skimpers

Who puts Reggie in jars? We get that work. Like I said I can get a fat jar of piff and get 2 swishes outta it for 10 In Camden. But 5 min outside the city we get measly .5s for 10 and it's only 1 L....I don't smoke Reggie brown but u can get a 8th for 20

But my city is crazy in it's own way, jus for bud we got set managers runners lookouts everything, these dudes got million dollar operations and cops just look the other way..white boys rarely get beat because they keep comin back...everybody around my way knows if u hit the city u get the best bud and the most bang for ur buck

Who puts Reggie in jars? We get that work. Like I said I can get a fat jar of piff and get 2 swishes outta it for 10 In Camden. But 5 min outside the city we get measly .5s for 10 and it's only 1 L....I don't smoke Reggie brown but u can get a 8th for 20

I dig, I appreciate the fact you not blowwin that Reggie Bush aka dat HUSH. I asked my original question because every time I go down to Camden or cross the bridge to Philly most dudes out there pushin that mid-grade hydro making up names for it and puttin it in jars callin it "exotic." I'm somethin like a connoiseur when it comes to the bud so you couldn't fool me on the 1st of April with that BS :nerd: !

noone said anything bout puttin reggie in jars but if your rolling up 2 swishers for 10 bucks outta a jar most likly your rolling up mosquito leg swishers or its just some dirt exotics. I cant see a tenner of some LOUD getting you 2 swishers. Like be real what you rolling up some .3 or .4s in 1 ?

noone said anything bout puttin reggie in jars but if your rolling up 2 swishers for 10 bucks outta a jar most likly your rolling up mosquito leg swishers or its just some dirt exotics. I cant see a tenner of some LOUD getting you 2 swishers. Like be real what you rolling up some .3 or .4s in 1 ?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: if dudes tryin to roll a .3 or .4 to "stretch out" their bud, you mite as well dump the whole thing in the swisha and stop playinnn games! rollin up .3s and .4s you end up smokin more swisha paper than actual bud.

Look, I dont know what yall got going on where you at but, round here the only way anybody is going to sell you $10 worth of anything thats not reggie, its gonna be your homie, selling it to you straight out his personal. Still, hes only gonna do that if you're doing bad. As far as getting 2 swishers out of .5.....I aint never done it, but theoritically, it could be possible, but why not just smoke joints at that point?

I dig, I appreciate the fact you not blowwin that Reggie Bush aka dat HUSH. I asked my original question because every time I go down to Camden or cross the bridge to Philly most dudes out there pushin that mid-grade hydro making up names for it and puttin it in jars callin it "exotic." I'm somethin like a connoiseur when it comes to the bud so you couldn't fool me on the 1st of April with that BS :nerd: !

Lol they do be doin that , tho. But At this perticular set I go 2 , I get a nicccce L out of it, or I can roll 2 facials... I don't have a scale on me but it's gotta be at least a .8 because when I get these .5s in the burbs they barley a nice L...but y'all right, In can probably move a .9 or a gram for 20 were I live, I jus k o I myself aint purchasing no .5 for 10 it ain't worth it. As far as quality, u would be surprised for jersey it's definitely some sour or haze, but then again the way I see it is you ether have Reggie or exotic. Thats it, I ain't fallin for that super sour cat piss grand daddy kriptalite and all those crazy names, u ether got sticks n seeds or that Loud

You guys even complicate smokin weed?!?!?!?! :smh:

Everyone has a vice, and its probably expensive, if you take anything other than weed, you have problem, with moderation, smoking weed makes the day go by faster, helps you deal with people and their bs, and it makes you last longer in bed...........

:smokin

Look, I dont know what yall got going on where you at but, round here the only way anybody is going to sell you $10 worth of anything thats not reggie, its gonna be your homie, selling it to you straight out his personal. Still, hes only gonna do that if you're doing bad. As far as getting 2 swishers out of .5.....I aint never done it, but theoritically, it could be possible, but why not just smoke joints at that point?

I honestly havnt seen anyone with Reggie for 5 years, back when I was a young buck I used to smoke Reggie, I couldn't even tell you were to get Reggie anymore, unless u only working wit 5 bucks....but that's the price out here b, u can get good for 10. That's just the way it is, ninjas be too broke too buy grams we get demos

You guys even complicate smokin weed?!?!?!?! :smh:
Everyone has a vice, and its probably expensive, if you take anything other than weed, you have problem, with moderation, smoking weed makes the day go by faster, helps you deal with people and their bs, and it makes you last longer in bed...........
:smokin

You right b, I ain't even mean too thread jack i got caught up, lol continue your anti-drug conversation

I just quit smoking bud recently, it sucks. I can't enjoy it as much as I used to. While everyone is mellowing out and cracking jokes, I'm secretly thinking I'm dying and having a panic attack. The worse is when I smoked Kush/Dro/Purp/Loud/Stankey Doodle, I felt as if though my heart was gonna jump out of my chest and my life was ending. :x :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom