Drugs and the current generation...

I just quit smoking bud recently, it sucks. I can't enjoy it as much as I used to. While everyone is mellowing out and cracking jokes, I'm secretly thinking I'm dying and having a panic attack. The worse is when I smoked Kush/Dro/Purp/Loud/Stankey Doodle, I felt as if though my heart was gonna jump out of my chest and my life was ending. :x :smh:
:lol: this happened to me for a while.. you just have to remind yourself that nobody has ever died from weed.

basically how i dealt with it was one day locked myself in my room, smoked more bowls than i could count, and when it started happening i just rode out the fear. nothing bad will happen to you, it's all in your head.

I prefer my Volcano to everything. You get more THC content out of vaping then rolling up and you can stretch your supply for much longer. I can stretch a 3.5 for almost 2 weeks and that's w/ daily use. I don't even get a mild buzz from rolling up anymore. It might as well be smoking a cig. Only vapes and glass for me.
the vape though, is a different high, comes on slower and more in the background. sometimes i prefer that in your face "smacked" feeling from a spliff vs the vape high. other problem with vapes is your tolerance goes through the roof because you essentially feel like you're always high. me and my boy smoked w/ his volcano all of last year and after a couple months we would smoke and it'd feel like nothing had happened.

Last edited:
Real life...

Also, all you bud smokers need to cop a trippy stick...

Portable vape as big as a pen, works so well and is so compact...

You never have to roll again... Plus it saves you some dro...
Ya but its hash oils some people prefer just mary jane. BUT if i had an extra 300 around id deff cop one just cause

real life...

weird, my boy puts weed in his... :lol:

Had the worst smoke the other day.

I hadn't smoked since april, homie hands me the blunt (everyday smoker) warns me that its strong. I take 3 strong hits, and probably threw up 15 times that night, no joke. Everyone else was fine too :lol:

really tried not to get too excited for beyond too early but we started making kandis and watching videos and now I'm counting down the time....!!!!!!

eeergh

Tiptoed on the fine line of disaster last night and took molly from a random at a dubstep show.

LMAO

man... me my .... ( whatever he is :lol: ) gonna take a plunge and try molly one of these days (he's done it before) . Think I'mma say Halloween... at least that's an "event'. I just don't wanna just do it on some random weekend

yeah $20 a gram is the standard unless u on that reggie miller. every now and again depending on how u dealin wit they might throw u a lil more if u spendin more

Tiptoed on the fine line of disaster last night and took molly from a random at a dubstep show.
you made the choice on your own. You are brave cuz, I've done that and did not suffer. Assuming you didn't either ^__^

Yeah, I don't think I took enough of whatever it was at the time to get the full effect, but a ninja has been having chest & stomach pains lately, and I'm sure it's a result of what I took :smh:

All on me though.

you made the choice on your own. You are brave cuz, I've done that and did not suffer. Assuming you didn't either ^__^
Yeah, I don't think I took enough of whatever it was at the time to get the full effect, but a ninja has been having chest & stomach pains lately, and I'm sure it's a result of what I took
mean.gif

All on me though.
Ya the molly and E will make you not have an appitite for a day or so after messing your stomach up

yeah $20 a gram is the standard unless u on that reggie miller. every now and again depending on how u dealin wit they might throw u a lil more if u spendin more

excuse me for being old, but what is reggie? is that like stress/schwag/mexican brick pack dirt weed?

excuse me for being old, but what is reggie? is that like stress/schwag/mexican brick pack dirt weed?

Outside of listening to Waka Flaka this morning, I haven't heard anyone say "schwag" in almost a lifetime. :lol:

Yeah, I don't think I took enough of whatever it was at the time to get the full effect, but a ninja has been having chest & stomach pains lately, and I'm sure it's a result of what I took
mean.gif

All on me though.
If it's real molly, you need to take it with a catalyst for the full effects to work. That's why they add stuff to pills like meth. Usually I like to keep it as pure as I can and I'll down one with an energy drink.

If it's real molly, you need to take it with a catalyst for the full effects to work. That's why they add stuff to pills like meth. Usually I like to keep it as pure as I can and I'll down one with an energy drink.
then sip oj here and there :smokin

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't think I took enough of whatever it was at the time to get the full effect, but a ninja has been having chest & stomach pains lately, and I'm sure it's a result of what I took :smh:
All on me though.

Those aren't typical side effects of molly. You took something else.

All on me though.

Those aren't typical side effects of molly. You took something else.

ding ding. never take candy from strangers :lol: not at dub shows at least.

was it crystal, powder, or cap? I do not trust caps.

So Tuesday night I spontaneously took DMT...

The experience was both amazing yet incredibly foreign at the same time.

If anybody has experience with DMT I have a question.

Me and some friends smoked it out of my pipe my boy told me that DMT would remain in the pipe or a week and that I'd be hitting DMT even if I just packed a bowl. Anyway to get that stuff out of there?

next weekend for me @ nocturnal wonderland!!!!
Me next next weekend at Beyond Wonderland!

Real life...

NTers at beyond ?! Nice
I'll be there hopefully... You think it's gunna be packed to the max?

I think "packed" will be an understatement. It's the first time Beyond will be in the Bay Area and from what I've heard what goes on in LA... Yeah it's gonna be packed, lol!

So Tuesday night I spontaneously took DMT...

The experience was both amazing yet incredibly foreign at the same time.

If anybody has experience with DMT I have a question.

Me and some friends smoked it out of my pipe my boy told me that DMT would remain in the pipe or a week and that I'd be hitting DMT even if I just packed a bowl. Anyway to get that stuff out of there?

Please go on... I am intrigued.

Last edited:

yup, everything u dont want. u can probly go to a field and pick some regular grass and smoke it, it'll be better than that backyard boogie like ol boy said haha

Back
Top Bottom