Earthquake in CA?

HX6H9yo.jpg

This was pretty noticeable. Lasted a good 20-30 seconds. My room was actually swaying for a bit after the shaking was over.

That wasn't ish even though it lasted long. It was 5.1 epi-centered in La Habra. Looks like the O.C. felt left out :lol:

I was on the phone with my cousin when it happened. We were talking about random sports crap, and all of a sudden he got quiet, I thought the called got dropped :lol:

Last edited:
I stay in La Habra. I hate earthquakes. Im not gonna lie and say im not a little shook. No pun intended. My son has no idea whats going on. This is his first big earthquake. My wife went nuts once the apartment started shaking crazy.

a projected bigger earthquake to happen in the next 72 hours.

hold me bros.

in Riverside atm, felt it. My daughter was a bit scared for a moment but was okay soon after.

The scary part about earthquakes isn't the actual swaying going on at the moment, its the fear of whats coming next. From experience they can all start like this one but get really powerful in a split second.

We are so overdue for a big one :smh:

I stay in La Habra, the middle of the 5.3, was parking my car with my girl and saw cars shaking and pavement moving around. Pretty crazy.

Seattle has been due for a while now. I'm scared papis. Haven't felt a big one since 2001

**** got real.
I live 5 min away from la habra.
Not gonna lie I got kinda nervous.

Back
Top Bottom