For the NikeTalker's without kids, are you going to place your kids in a public or private school?

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

important life lessons learned in public schools >>>> uniforms

/thread

EXACTLY!

I want my child to get educated in academics as well as life. And wheres a better place to learn about life than in a Public School? Of course you can learn about life in a private school, but a PS is more raw IMO.

But who knows. Maybe my view on that may change when that time to send them to school actually arrives. At the end of the day it all depends.

laugh.gif
 what kinda life lessons do you need as a kid? These "Life Lessons" should be from parents raising their child in the properly. Life Lessons are learned in college when you're let free from the restrictions of your parents or guardians. I'm not saying all public schools are bad, but here in America or at least here in CA, the vast majority of them are horrible. Plus kids will be kids regardless of public or private the important thing is the school having the power to get rid of the trouble makers. 

what kind of life lessons are yall talking about that make the public school experience > than private?
laugh.gif

what kind of life lessons are yall talking about that make the public school experience > than private?
laugh.gif

Public, I feel as though if you are smart you can excel anywhere

and if you're dumb..well private school isn't going to change that

Public, I feel as though if you are smart you can excel anywhere

and if you're dumb..well private school isn't going to change that

As of right now, I think I will do private school till 6-7th grade. Let them get the best educational base they can get, then time to get wit regular society...no matter the pros/cons IT ALL STARTS AT HOME.

As of right now, I think I will do private school till 6-7th grade. Let them get the best educational base they can get, then time to get wit regular society...no matter the pros/cons IT ALL STARTS AT HOME.

/thread

this public sets you up for street smarts. book smarts you can always learn on the way.

/thread

this public sets you up for street smarts. book smarts you can always learn on the way.

Public they need to know about the real world and I feel that private school hides a lot ( went to private school for 2 years) and got public school (elmen) and had shock even in first garde

crenshaw high school here they come hahaha Im not from cali

Public they need to know about the real world and I feel that private school hides a lot ( went to private school for 2 years) and got public school (elmen) and had shock even in first garde

crenshaw high school here they come hahaha Im not from cali

Private ... My parents wanted to send me to private school and I fought it until they finally let me goto public ... BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE from sports to academics ... My girl went to private school and hearing the difference, there is no doubt in my mind I will work a night job to pay for it if I have to

Private ... My parents wanted to send me to private school and I fought it until they finally let me goto public ... BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE from sports to academics ... My girl went to private school and hearing the difference, there is no doubt in my mind I will work a night job to pay for it if I have to

/thread

I kind of agree with this but as Escobar said "schools where I learned, they should be burned"

/thread

I kind of agree with this but as Escobar said "schools where I learned, they should be burned"

Back
Top Bottom