H&M is under fire for racist hoodie

say what you mean? shut that **** up

you the only person to take soccer is racist to mean that

so now that we've established that still care to disagree?

its a racist ad for racist european soccer fans

You've done quite a lot of generalizing lately. Don't think I forgot about your racism towards Asians either.

Legit billions of soccer fans worldwide. It's by far the most popular sport in the world.
In the US.

Put that sign in any random inner city bus stop and who will know who he is?

Those are the people that will be affrcted most by the imagery

In the US.

Not just them but African kids in Europe and Canada too.

say what you mean? shut that **** up

you the only person to take soccer is racist to mean that

so now that we've established that still care to disagree?

its a racist ad for racist european soccer fans
I asked you a god damn question.

If your sensitive *** can't handle it, the that is your ******* problem

But miss me it your petulance lil man.

I only wish you are this sensitive regarding your ignorance towards Asians, are you at ads with black people.

But a man can only dream

To say, "Nah it ain't racially insensitive, context matters." That is the same thing as saying, "I didn't mean to hurt you, that wasn't my intent."

reminds me of that one niketalker that use to post the mugshot of kobe going around calling him predator. maybe adidas hired him?
I wish :rofl:Dont compare Kobe to Pogba though. Pogba isn’t an accused rapist.

In the US.

That's exactly why I said I can see the insensitive part. But the ad isn't specifically for the US, like 4 billion people were watching the last world cup. Now put that same sign in a mall with an Adidas store though.

I have never seen an Adidas soccer ad at a bus stop in DC lol

If your sensitive *** can't handle it, the that is your ****ing problem

I only wish you are this sensitive regarding your ignorance towards Asians, are you at ads with black people.

But a man can only dream
What has he said about Asians?

If your sensitive *** can't handle it, the that is your ****ing problem

But a man can only dream

you asked and i answered it i didnt say anything extra

but you talkin about say what you mean like what i said was incoherent to anyone except you looking for a contradiction

now here you go with more name calling after a mod already came in here and told yall to cool it

They would be more likely to know the dude vs. Inner city black folks
The negative imagery of being a predator will negatively impact them too that was my point. You’re right though Africans are in to soccer more than Black Americans.

What has he said about Asians?

hand2handking hand2handking constantly ties Asians to white supremacy. He posts videos about eating dogs and Asian women dating white men in threads where an Asian man is getting attacked by a white person. He literally said that all Asians worship white people, all however many billions of them are on this planet.

If that ad was a Richard Sherman ad with the word Predator across his face would that be worse than the Pogba add??

Oh?

3FD8FA5800000578-0-image-a-10_1493718288523.jpg
Looks like they are selling shoes here.

hand2handking hand2handking constantly ties Asians to white supremacy and says that we all worship white people. He posts videos about eating dogs and Asian women dating white men in threads where an Asian man is getting attacked by a white person. He literally said that all Asians worship white people, all however many billions of them are on this planet.
Damn that’s not cool.

sfc415 sfc415 bruh you can keep hanging on this ALL all you want

i already said im not worried the billions of chinese in china or anywhere else i was talking about the asians in america

but continue to misrepresent me to anyone who will listen

Back
Top Bottom