H&M is under fire for racist hoodie

you asked and i answered it i didnt say anything extra

but you talkin about say what you mean like what i said was incoherent to anyone except you looking for a contradiction

now here you go with more name calling after a mod already came in here and told yall to cool it
The only name is called you is sensitive

Which you are.

All I said was say what you mean I you told me to "shut that **** up". And now I return the same energy you gave to me, you want to play victim.

Miss me with that. You love throwing stones and hiding your hands.

Give the same level of respect you feel so entitled too

The negative imagery of being a predator will negatively impact them too that was my point. You’re right though Africans are in to soccer more than Black Americans.
Of course it impacts black men on a global scale. But these dumb companies put out these damn ads and hide behind, "creativity" and "ignorance."

sfc415 sfc415 bruh you can keep hanging on this ALL all you want

i already said im not worried the billions of chinese in china or anywhere else i was talking about the asians in america

but continue to misrepresent me to anyone who will listen

Don't need to misrepresent anything. Even your current quote is bull @#$@, but anyway...

Screen Shot 2017-12-22 at 5.22.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-22 at 5.22.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-22 at 5.22.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-22 at 5.22.51 PM.png

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford so being all higher than mighty "then say what you mean" is giving the respect you want to receive right?

couldnt say oh i misunderstood you the onus is now on me to explain in explicit detail every statement i make right?

lil man is not a shot right? i see you edited it out but i saw it

That's exactly why I said I can see the insensitive part. But the ad isn't specifically for the US, like 4 billion people were watching the last world cup. Now put that same sign in a mall with an Adidas store though.

I have never seen an Adidas soccer ad at a bus stop in DC lol
I have lived here for 30 years.

I have seen plenty. Not sure if you are being serious.

Espcially where I work, Columbia Heights, where Hispanics outnumber everyone else

Where did I call you lil man hand2handking hand2handking ? Report me to Meth if you want to verify the names I called you. I think you're a hypocrite, not a "lil man" (I don't even talk like that, so not sure why you would dream this up).

Sure he is ignorant but yall be taking things to a personal level

Things folks would get killed for, if said face to face

i dont understand the outrage behind someone NOT embracing their African roots

i couldnt care less about what NORE or Ninjahood chooses to embrace, thats on them

and the asian in that video were mainland chinese?

or americanized asians?

Again, even your stupid @#$ backtrack (it's a backtrack because you did NOT specify that initially) about "Americanized Asians" is bull @#$@. I've lived in the highest Asian populations in the country where the vast majority are NOT worshiping white people. **** with that nonsense

so being all higher than mighty "then say what you mean" is giving the respect you want to receive right?

couldnt say oh i misunderstood you the onus is now on me to explain in explicit detail every statement i make right?

lil man is not a shot right? i see you edited it out but i saw it
I don't care about getting your respect.

Lil man is still there, I didn't edit anything, and if you are that offend over being called that, you are just proving my point.

I just as you directly if soccer is racist. I interpreted your words literally, if you don't want people to do that, the I repeat....

Say what you mean.

Btw, I call dudes much you get than me that. I assumed you are in your teens. If you were offended I apologise.

Don't need to misrepresent anything. Even your current quote is bull @#$@, but anyway...

Screen Shot 2017-12-22 at 5.22.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-22 at 5.22.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-22 at 5.22.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-22 at 5.22.51 PM.png
I didn’t know the Facebook dudes wife is Asian. Damn you brought the evidence out on my Guy. I don’t know why he would go to the Asian culture thread posting that though. I have many male Asian friends who often tell me that it’s hard to find an Asian women that like Asian men though(that’s anecdotal though and not the majority of Asians like hand2hand king said).

i dont understand the outrage behind someone NOT embracing their African roots

i couldnt care less about what NORE or Ninjahood chooses to embrace, thats on them
Outrage?

I simply said folks talk WILDLY disrespecful at dude.

Him not embracing his African side means nothing when it comes to how yall go at him.

I didn’t know the Facebook dudes wife is Asian. Damn you brought the evidence out on my Guy. I don’t know why he would go to the Asian culture thread posting that though. I have many male Asian friends who often tell me that it’s hard to find an Asian women that like Asian men though(that’s anecdotal though and not the majority of Asians like hand2hand king said).

He didn't post that in the Asian Culture Thread (He posted a video of people eating dogs in there)

He posted that video in a thread of an Asian man getting attacked by a crazy white guy. Why? Who knows. Probably because he thinks that the Asian dude was busy worshiping the bum that was attacking him.

He didn't post that in the Asian Culture Thread (He posted a video of people eating dogs in there)

He posted that video in a thread of an Asian man getting attacked by a crazy white guy. Why? Who knows. Probably because he thinks that the Asian dude was busy worshiping the bum that was attacking him.
When he was getting called out and started saying stuff about Panda Express, I knew dude was just trying to antagonize

Back
Top Bottom