JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

i dont know why people are complaining about the quality on these, they really arent that bad.... IMO they're better then the space jams quality and more comfortable. If you're not buying them then its just better for the people who do want a pair

I think people are going to regret passing on these. No Jumpman? C'mon son - when's the last time ppl were hatin on XIs.

Originally Posted by Jah23

yeah these r goin to sell out like the cool greys. i remember them sellin out in like 20 minutes nation wide. i was mad salty.

U WANNA KNOW WHY. ITS BECAUSE THESE ARE MORE LIMITED THAN THE COOL GREYS OTHERWISE THESE WOULD STAND A CHANCE

For those in the Orlando area, these will sell out no doubt all my ppls said their store phones are blowin up and everyone doin reserves has sold out already... so be prepared to wait in line Saturday morning, Good Luck!

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

For those in the Orlando area, these will sell out no doubt all my ppls said their store phones are blowin up and everyone doin reserves has sold out already... so be prepared to wait in line Saturday morning, Good Luck!

Yup, sold out no doubt. If you haven't got pairs locked up by now, you prob guna be waiting in line for a long time. Lol.

can't wait to see these yellowed to hell
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

GZA73 wrote:

Zero 0123 wrote:

Anyone know if these hitting swoosh on a discount? The other annis aren't so I don't think they will. Hmm.

I don't think they'll be on discount, but you never know!

I wish.... but NOPE.

it's funny how swoosh has anniversary kid sizes on discount, but show no love for the men who mostly buy the Jordans to begin with.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

GZA73 wrote:

Zero 0123 wrote:

Anyone know if these hitting swoosh on a discount? The other annis aren't so I don't think they will. Hmm.

I don't think they'll be on discount, but you never know!

I wish.... but NOPE.

it's funny how swoosh has anniversary kid sizes on discount, but show no love for the men who mostly buy the Jordans to begin with.
QFT. Well, we'll see, maybe Nike will hook it up tonight. Lol, I know, it's wishful thinking. Kid sizes look so nice with that icey sole. I wonder why JB won't give us a white XI with an ice blue sole like the OG columbias...

Easily the worst representation of the XI ever.....everything was just...off. Although I did not try a pair on...the shoe felt so stiff in my hands...sole has a touch of ice but its almost like the soles of the 2000 %+* Columbia were pre-yellowed for a couple of days then sole swapped to this aniversary...I mean no Jumpman? 
laugh.gif
If I can predict the way JB has been trending...they are probably going to release these WITH a jumpman and slang em for 175. 
frown.gif
eyes.gif
 Even the carbon fiber is starting to look a little....different. 
tired.gif
 Personally guys I think this is a dead on preview of what we can expect with the Cool Greys later this year. 

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Lmao people want these i know they will sit in the dmv easy

Pretty much.

I'm still trying to figure out how at $269, these are sold out on PYS.

These will be on sale here in a month.

Eastbay getting in on the hype and trying to sound hip...lol

"It's an all-white style, so if you plan to wear yours, be sure to cop another pair to keep in perfect condition."

Originally Posted by ill1458

Anybody know of any stores in Massachusetts getting these?
All the expressions in Springfiled, MA are and Footlockers as well as Finishlines in Holyoke.  Where you located? im in Springfield, birth place of basketball

These will sell out watch! they mad limited One of the finishlines over here only got 16 pairs & my spot only got 4 pairs. Good luck with these sitting...

Originally Posted by Remi23

These will sell out watch! they mad limited One of the finishlines over here only got 16 pairs & my spot only got 4 pairs. Good luck with these sitting...

LOL ... we already know that. Ppl go crazy for anything that has to do with the XI.... even if its trash.

I'm from the DMV and I don't see these sitting for two reasons
1 limited
2 they are 11s
and no I'm not happy about the qualities that these have. I'm just realistic

230 shipped at sneakerpost. The lowest i've seen from any online retailer right now.they are out of 11.5 8 and 8.5s

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Will they release on eastbay and NDC?
I've checked on other sites and $240 is the lowest price?
These will be available on Eastbay.com.  Below is a link to the shoes:

http://www.eastbay.com/ca...ch.cfm?keyword=jordan+XI

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

Quick question that I'm sure I'm going to get flamed for. How do I do a midnight eastbay order? Is it west coast time? Do I need the model number? Am I better off doing it online or should I do a phone order. Any help would be great and I'm sorry If I put this in the wrong place or whatever.
All releases are based on the east coast time zone.  These shoes will be available for sale at 12 AM ET.  If you still need the product number for the shoes, just visit the link I included above. 

Both the website and our phone system will have a wait time, depending on when you call in and try to check out on the website.  You increase your chance to pick up the shoes if you call in and try placing an order over the phone while also trying to order on the website.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

Originally Posted by ill1458

Anybody know of any stores in Massachusetts getting these?
All the expressions in Springfiled, MA are and Footlockers as well as Finishlines in Holyoke.  Where you located? im in Springfield, birth place of basketball

some eblens stores are getting them as well lol @ expressions 200.00 for them im on the vip i whent to see these on teusday there just bad they dont look good  

i was under the impression that these were trash even to XI lovers. guess not, so i guess i have to get some pairs for trade bait. thanks, NT.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Will they release on eastbay and NDC?
I've checked on other sites and $240 is the lowest price?
These will be available on Eastbay.com.  Below is a link to the shoes:

http://www.eastbay.com/ca...ch.cfm?keyword=jordan+XI

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

Quick question that I'm sure I'm going to get flamed for. How do I do a midnight eastbay order? Is it west coast time? Do I need the model number? Am I better off doing it online or should I do a phone order. Any help would be great and I'm sorry If I put this in the wrong place or whatever.
All releases are based on the east coast time zone.  These shoes will be available for sale at 12 AM ET.  If you still need the product number for the shoes, just visit the link I included above. 

Both the website and our phone system will have a wait time, depending on when you call in and try to check out on the website.  You increase your chance to pick up the shoes if you call in and try placing an order over the phone while also trying to order on the website.

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks for the link! 

What happened to Paul? You guys share an account?

Back
Top Bottom