Lebron took out an ad in the newspaper to thank....

If he would've thanked Cleveland, they would still say something negative about it like "He only did it because Big Z did it" .

He's damned if he did & damned if he didn't
smh.gif

If he would've thanked Cleveland, they would still say something negative about it like "He only did it because Big Z did it" .

He's damned if he did & damned if he didn't
smh.gif

If he just wrote that up/okay'd that ad recently he shouldn't thank the cle fans or organization for *#$$.

Yes, he should've let them know and I guess if he cared about their feelings not make them look stupid on tv but after the way they reacted I'd be like $!** them.

Shame on Ohio at this point though. If LeBron was born and raised in NYC, drafted by the Knicks, and left after 7 years of losing we wouldn't be this salty.

If he just wrote that up/okay'd that ad recently he shouldn't thank the cle fans or organization for *#$$.

Yes, he should've let them know and I guess if he cared about their feelings not make them look stupid on tv but after the way they reacted I'd be like $!** them.

Shame on Ohio at this point though. If LeBron was born and raised in NYC, drafted by the Knicks, and left after 7 years of losing we wouldn't be this salty.

misakes after mistakes.. this is what happens when you let your high school friends run your company.

misakes after mistakes.. this is what happens when you let your high school friends run your company.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

If he just wrote that up/okay'd that ad like recently. He shouldn't thank the cle fans or organization for *#$$.

He was born and raised in Ohio.. He knows how the fans take their sports and what happens when they feel they have been done wrong...Whether the fans are in the right or not he knows they take that stuff to heart.

NYC also doesn't get salty (except for Carl Pavano... *#%% Carl Pavano)... Because they win or can at least guarantee at least 1 championship of their sports teams every decade..Also NYC has a lot more going for it than sports... The last time Cleveland won was in the 1964.. The lifeblood of Cleveland is their sports...

LeBron knew what would happen.. Most people who grew up in Cleveland knew what the reaction would be... Hell anyone who knows anything about Cleveland Sports knew what the reaction would be..

He deserves all the hate he gets because instead of coming to a decision like an adult and being professional about it.. It is "THE DECISION" like he is a Greek God coming to save humanity... Dude looked like an arrogant pompous $!% on National TV... Used Boys & Girls Club to shadow his arrogance, and self centered persona.. And then not even notify his previous team that he was leaving before he told everyone... 

Everyone knows he tried to play GM... Asked for them to trade for someone or sign someone specifically... Instead of letting the GM's do their job he interfered.. And asked for these "great teammates" that everyone turns around and says he has "no help"... He had "no help" (which I think is bs)  because he has to make the decisions..

Then you got him being butthurt because Chicago wouldn't give his lackeys a free job they didn't earn or have the qualifications for.. And privately !%#+$ that D. Rose wasn't trying to recruit him..

Then for some reason playing the strings of Chris Paul..

There is a difference with being arrogant as a means of challenging yourself, and being arrogant because you are insecure... LeBron being the later.. 

Originally Posted by Master Zik

If he just wrote that up/okay'd that ad like recently. He shouldn't thank the cle fans or organization for *#$$.

He was born and raised in Ohio.. He knows how the fans take their sports and what happens when they feel they have been done wrong...Whether the fans are in the right or not he knows they take that stuff to heart.

NYC also doesn't get salty (except for Carl Pavano... *#%% Carl Pavano)... Because they win or can at least guarantee at least 1 championship of their sports teams every decade..Also NYC has a lot more going for it than sports... The last time Cleveland won was in the 1964.. The lifeblood of Cleveland is their sports...

LeBron knew what would happen.. Most people who grew up in Cleveland knew what the reaction would be... Hell anyone who knows anything about Cleveland Sports knew what the reaction would be..

He deserves all the hate he gets because instead of coming to a decision like an adult and being professional about it.. It is "THE DECISION" like he is a Greek God coming to save humanity... Dude looked like an arrogant pompous $!% on National TV... Used Boys & Girls Club to shadow his arrogance, and self centered persona.. And then not even notify his previous team that he was leaving before he told everyone... 

Everyone knows he tried to play GM... Asked for them to trade for someone or sign someone specifically... Instead of letting the GM's do their job he interfered.. And asked for these "great teammates" that everyone turns around and says he has "no help"... He had "no help" (which I think is bs)  because he has to make the decisions..

Then you got him being butthurt because Chicago wouldn't give his lackeys a free job they didn't earn or have the qualifications for.. And privately !%#+$ that D. Rose wasn't trying to recruit him..

Then for some reason playing the strings of Chris Paul..

There is a difference with being arrogant as a means of challenging yourself, and being arrogant because you are insecure... LeBron being the later.. 

1 I BEEN telling yall for years now that he cares NOTHING about Cleveland. People from Akron don't care about Cleveland and vice versa. Just a rivalry none of you on this board will understand unless you are from the area.(I wish OCM was around right about now)

2 It was a b move but not a surprise

3 This act like people don't understand why fans up here are reacting the way they are is tired. Anyone who's ever followed sports knows how Cleveland fans are. So to have such a loyal fan base pissed on by someone from the area...of course you get this reaction. It would be EXACTLY the same if Philly had the same situation with Kobe. You have to factor in that he is from the area and had the team on the cusp of FINALLY getting that elusive ring.

1 I BEEN telling yall for years now that he cares NOTHING about Cleveland. People from Akron don't care about Cleveland and vice versa. Just a rivalry none of you on this board will understand unless you are from the area.(I wish OCM was around right about now)

2 It was a b move but not a surprise

3 This act like people don't understand why fans up here are reacting the way they are is tired. Anyone who's ever followed sports knows how Cleveland fans are. So to have such a loyal fan base pissed on by someone from the area...of course you get this reaction. It would be EXACTLY the same if Philly had the same situation with Kobe. You have to factor in that he is from the area and had the team on the cusp of FINALLY getting that elusive ring.

the only thing he owed the cavs was telling them he was leaving...he straight up disrespected the entire organization by not responding to them. be a man and tell them how it was.

for those saying he doesnt owe cleveland a thank you...you are straight up ignorant.

ITS NOT THAT HE LEFT...ITS HOW HE LEFT. not once has he said the words cleveland cavaliers since his decision

daewing hit it right on the head. earlier in his career his aligned himself with people that knew what they were doing. Go google fred nance, he was taking care of lbj his first few years in the league.

the only thing he owed the cavs was telling them he was leaving...he straight up disrespected the entire organization by not responding to them. be a man and tell them how it was.

for those saying he doesnt owe cleveland a thank you...you are straight up ignorant.

ITS NOT THAT HE LEFT...ITS HOW HE LEFT. not once has he said the words cleveland cavaliers since his decision

daewing hit it right on the head. earlier in his career his aligned himself with people that knew what they were doing. Go google fred nance, he was taking care of lbj his first few years in the league.

Originally Posted by agold1002

Thank you. Cleveland put money in his pockets and help raise his popularity like crazy.

How can one be so stupid and just a flat out idiot to think He doesn't owe the people who have spent time and money on him a thank you is ludicrous.

laugh.gif
Lebron riders are worst than any other rider in sports right now. 

Thank you. Cleveland put money in his pockets and help raise his popularity like crazy.

How can one be so stupid and just a flat out idiot to think He doesn't owe the people who have spent time and money on him a thank you is ludicrous.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

Dont worry Cleveland Drew Carey still likes your city.
nerd.gif
United States Marine, he adopted his crew cut hair style during his time in the service. Carey has had refractive surgery to correct his vision and therefore did not really require glasses (any glasses he wore in public were merely props to help the audience recognize him).[sup][37][/sup] However, while this was true for several years, on the May 17, 2006 episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live he revealed that when he turned 40, he actually developed a need for bifocals. Carey currently lives in Los Angeles and New York City.[sup][38][/sup]

Originally Posted by roboski

Dont worry Cleveland Drew Carey still likes your city.
nerd.gif
United States Marine, he adopted his crew cut hair style during his time in the service. Carey has had refractive surgery to correct his vision and therefore did not really require glasses (any glasses he wore in public were merely props to help the audience recognize him).[sup][37][/sup] However, while this was true for several years, on the May 17, 2006 episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live he revealed that when he turned 40, he actually developed a need for bifocals. Carey currently lives in Los Angeles and New York City.[sup][38][/sup]

This was intentionally done to lowball Cleveland. Makes him look bad and shows his character in my opinion. You can tell all that jersey burning hurt him deep down even though he won't admit it. Cleveland fans wishing this was a dream like inception

This was intentionally done to lowball Cleveland. Makes him look bad and shows his character in my opinion. You can tell all that jersey burning hurt him deep down even though he won't admit it. Cleveland fans wishing this was a dream like inception

laugh.gif
RKO2004 wrote:

laugh.gif
He helped put more money in other people's pockets than in his. It's not like LeBron couldn't have made that money in any of the other 28 NBA cities. Y'all are just extra salty because without at least having LeBron as something from N.E Ohio to be proud of, it's dawning on you just how much of a hellhole that place is, the fact that your entire existence for the last 10 yrs has revolved around LeBron. Last month, even TouchDown Jesus tried to commit suicide and struck himself with lightning. 

You guys will see in the coming months though as your economic fabric continues to fall apart and  businesses close, and Gilbert can't sell any season tickets and corporate suites, and "all star acquisitons" Antawn Jamison and Mo Williams lead you guys to a 33-49 record that damn, maybe we owed that dude a thank you.
My little nephew just texted me this:

Nephew:  "AT! Did you hear about the new 'Lebron' iPhone?"

Me: "Lebron iPhone?! No. What the hell?"

Nephew: "Yea man its tight! It only stays on vibrate though because it has no rings"

Me: BWWAHAHAHAH
roll.gif

Little bastard. He's from SF btw...I wonder where the hell he got this though?

Corny since you could easily replace LeBron with "Cleveland." 46 yrs is MUCH longer than 7.

laugh.gif
RKO2004 wrote:

laugh.gif
He helped put more money in other people's pockets than in his. It's not like LeBron couldn't have made that money in any of the other 28 NBA cities. Y'all are just extra salty because without at least having LeBron as something from N.E Ohio to be proud of, it's dawning on you just how much of a hellhole that place is, the fact that your entire existence for the last 10 yrs has revolved around LeBron. Last month, even TouchDown Jesus tried to commit suicide and struck himself with lightning. 

You guys will see in the coming months though as your economic fabric continues to fall apart and  businesses close, and Gilbert can't sell any season tickets and corporate suites, and "all star acquisitons" Antawn Jamison and Mo Williams lead you guys to a 33-49 record that damn, maybe we owed that dude a thank you.
My little nephew just texted me this:

Nephew:  "AT! Did you hear about the new 'Lebron' iPhone?"

Me: "Lebron iPhone?! No. What the hell?"

Nephew: "Yea man its tight! It only stays on vibrate though because it has no rings"

Me: BWWAHAHAHAH
roll.gif

Little bastard. He's from SF btw...I wonder where the hell he got this though?

Corny since you could easily replace LeBron with "Cleveland." 46 yrs is MUCH longer than 7.

The new chant for every NBA team when they play the heat this year. "BEAT THE HEAT! BEAT THE HEAT!"

Back
Top Bottom