Mark Zuckerberg's Lady Friend

roll.gif
 @ dude thinkin he could get away with postin pics of random asian chicks
not on NT

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Better to date a girl who actually cares about you and you enjoy spending time with her, then a model/dime who is only interested in your wallet.

this.

Move her to acquaintances...

Zuckerberg is the poorest billionaire in terms of everything he does... But props to him for trying to keep a normal lifestyle..

But seriously he needs to enjoy that money... He should be smashing 8 or 9 dimes at once..

Girls pick men for superficial reasons, REGARDLESS. Might as well get a dimepiece.

You do realize he went to Harvard and was in a fraternity. There were plenty of superficial reasons to get with him before he was worth billions.

Y'all aren't looking at the big picture. If he cuffed a model type chick just based off her looks, what will he be left with once her looks start to fade?

Dude rented a house and drives/drove a TSX... what do you expect? Props to him for being a simple man though, with all that dough dude is still living (at least from what we can see) a regular lifestyle. Now if that were me.....

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

^As beautiful as they come? Pics or ducktales…

And she looks like she had an operation done on her face. But hey, if that's what he digs, I guess. Pretty sure he has his sides that play their role anyway.

fc6268e17708a6c1bcac4d6a0810a13ac636c630_r.jpg

Red Bone
smokin.gif

Swagger. Well done brethren, well done
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Girls pick men for superficial reasons, REGARDLESS. Might as well get a dimepiece.

You do realize he went to Harvard and was in a fraternity. There were plenty of superficial reasons to get with him before he was worth billions.

He wasn't in a fraternity at Harvard. He wanted to be in one, but was never invited.

The general consensus was that he was an outcast in college and people didn't like him at all.

The two twins with the idea though, those dudes are doing it. Stacked with cash, olympic athletes, now that's balling

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Dude rented a house and drives/drove a TSX... what do you expect? Props to him for being a simple man though, with all that dough dude is still living (at least from what we can see) a regular lifestyle. Now if that were me.....
If I were worth his money... I'd say %*!@ it and cash in on everything I own and take the $17.5 billion..

And would just ball the %*!@ out at clubs.. Spending $100,000 a night at the club... At that rate it would take me 172,000 days to have 0 dollars left.. And when I turn 493 I will be Hammer broke

Im pretty sure he bangs models on the side. He is not married and that girl was the one who stood by his side and who he dated in college...

But MArk is most def weird even tho he is a simple man

Mark drives a 2001 Nissan as his main car

Originally Posted by cartune

Most rich dudes are nerds that fall more on the asexual side.

I've heard that there are studies that claim intellect and libido tend to be inversely related

Makes him seem cooler IMO. Hot women can turn a rich man into a monster. Dude looks sloppy as #@$# still and rocks a chubby Asian nerd.... all this means is his mind is right.

Back
Top Bottom